New Prerunner

tim_krueger

Reaction
adjust while you drive :)

I’d be a little wary about the single tab on the a pillar though, I seem to remember a little black truck that lost its light bar on the prerun...lol

maxyedor

Reaction
Looking sweet, if you don't mind the minor hijack, how do you like the Eagle GPS?

1450-ranger

Reaction
Took the truck out testing for its 2nd test session. Truck is getting more dialed each run. Still having some timing/fuel issue on the motor. Valving is awesome Alex "the Ax" valving is awesome, i recommend him 100%. Got the truck to about 85 mph through some solid whoops, handles better than i would have expected. Here's a couple pics, didn't get any rad pics, due to the fact we were in the truck.

steveG

Reaction
I didn't realize Alex was going by "The Ax" these days....

The truck looks good. Where's the video?

Erik Irvine

Reaction
WE WANT A VIDEO!!! LOL, looks good beater twins!

JGunn

Lone Gunnman
Reaction
Beaters, the truck look like it handled Barstow well; especially after the Powder Puff race when it was taking it all... Nice work!

1450-ranger

Reaction
Beaters, the truck look like it handled Barstow well; especially after the Powder Puff race when it was taking it all... Nice work!

Thanks JGunn long time no see. Geoff said you were out there somewhere. Were pretty happy with the way its working, just need to tear it down soon and de-ugly the body and finish a few things. See ya around-

Last edited:

1450-ranger

Reaction
If not racing we'll be out there hanging out. We are all really busy right now so racing is taking a back seat. Its easy to dump some fluids in it, check bolts and take it out and cruise around. I think we have some video from it going down main this weekend.

Jon