new prp truck seats

prpseats

Reaction
PRP has come out with a new seat, called the truck seat. It is a Standard High back with low entry sides(bottom of the seat is pretty flat) so it is easier to slide in and out and not having to hop over a bar. it is about 3 or so inches taller and has the same Standard mounting diminsions as a standard width High back, low back, and Standard width compitioj seat. The head rest is tilted forward so when mounted leaning back the headrest is straght up and down. I just put them in my truck tonight and are real easy to get in and out of. they should be at kartek sometime next week . if any one wants to see some pics let me know. they should be on the web page shortly. prp seats

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Reaction
Why doesnt PRP offer any seats with flat type mounts instead of tabs?

prpseats

Reaction
if you want they can make you one but thats only if you want to pay Mastercraft prices. every seat that comes out of Prp is a custom seat built to your specs. people will come to the shop and pick up a seat frame to see if it fits in thier car, and they end up bringing back a totally diffrient frame all hacked up and welded back, making the cushion like 2.75 inches shorter. making the seat like 2 inches skinnier and moving the mounts all arround. so what I getting at is that the reason PRP dosent make a flat mout is because theres no market. PRP would have to charge so much that every one would just go buy a Mastercraft seat. also PRP would sortof be intruding on mastercrafts market wich would suck because mastercraft makes a High quality seat and they are really nice people.

Bill

Carlos Danger
Reaction
is this an ad for PRP or Mastercraft I`m not quite sure?because I run the PRP competition seats and we love them.

Attachments