New ps3 vs. Xbox 360 elite

michael_loomis

Ford vs chevy. Buy whatever most of your friends have, unless you want a kick ass home entertainment system, then get the PS3 slim.

KrAzY-Baja

my diehard xbox friends (4 of them) have gone through 3-4 (each) due to manufacturing problems or they just fry

ps3 all the way :D

bajafox

Accepted
my diehard xbox friends (4 of them) have gone through 3-4 (each) due to manufacturing problems or they just fry

ps3 all the way :D
The key part of your sentence is they keep getting them...and for good reason. :D Mine died and I was out at midnight looking for a new one, I wouldn't do that for my PS3

Unless you're into Blu Ray movies, go with the 360 (I have a PS3 and 360, that is a non-biased opinion Loomis)

michael_loomis

Exactly.. That's why I said get what your friends got mofo.

I'll tell ya one thing though, PS3 has been awesome for me thus far. Not one issue since it came out. I watch a lot more movies, than I game.

360 has more games, been out longer. Doesn't really matter to me since, I only play a handful of mainstream games.

bajafox

Accepted
Yea, it depends on what you want, if you watch more movies than play games, the PS3 is the way to go. I play a crapload of games and watch a whole lot of movies so I have to have both

Peterjems

It is difficult to select one of the two. Even I had a problem selecting one of the two, but finally I settled with PS3, though it offers a little less games than xBox, I don't care unless I get to play all the mainstream games. I don't play the others so for me PS3 is the one and having a great time shooting.

bajafox

Accepted
You couldn't have picked a better time to get a PS3, inFAMOUS, Killzone 2, Ratchet and Clank, Uncharted 2 (all PS3 exclusives) all in one year along with great blu ray movies made it an awesome year to own a PS3

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
The key part of your sentence is they keep getting them...and for good reason. :D
Yeah, they already had the games for it.

What Loomis said, it's Ford vs. Chevy. PS3 guys are gonna say PS3 and 360 guys are gonna say 360. It comes down to how much online gaming you do with your friends on the system that they have and if you have a BLU RAY player already. Other than that I don't think one is more superior than the other.

idealer

I have the PS3 and I think it will out shine over the next couple years...

michael_loomis

I'm gonna get a second console.. It's gonna be a ps3 slim..

It'll be a 3rd blu Ray player (got one in my PC too) and it'll go nicely both in my game room, and my truck for trips to the dez. Plus I won't have to buy new games haha. I have given the xbox alot of thought. If it had a blu Ray player, I'd probably have gotten one. I honestly watch 3-4 blu ray movies a week.

I <3 blockbuster online unlimited trades!! Lol

bajafox

Accepted
the only real solution is to own them all

Looking forward to God of War 3 on PS3
Looking forward to Gears of War 3 on 360
Looking forward to Mario Galaxy 2 on Wii

It's going to be a great 2010, no matter what console you own