new R1

desertratt

that thing looks bitchin!

RRose

wow.... I thought they just came out with a new R1a year ago.... already changing it??? It is pretty sick though. The undertail exhaust is really trick. And the specs are pretty impressive. Hope my 10R will beat it!

Ryno

Ryan-

How does your Kawi do against a CBR954RR? I always had 900RR's....and always could take the kawi's with the two brothers and Erion stuff. I always got smoked by Gixer 750's though. The new R1 makes me wanna actually take the heat from the Old Lady for getting one. =)

SDranger

Damm, my truck doesnt even have that much hp
I thought they just came out with a new one a few years back too. Yamaha must be really pushing those things, that exaust looks sick though.

RRose

Ryno... I don't get the 10R until feb. But from the specs I have heard.... the 10R will have the same horse, and be 16 pounds lighter. I hope this is true. My 7R is a dog..... never run a 954.... but I'm sure I coudn't hang. Just too heavy.

hxckidd

holy crap i want one of those. that thing is looking good. Seems like yamaha is redisgning thier stuff every couple years. But when they are coming out with stuff like this it sounds good to me.