• Forum membership has its advantages....

New Race cars?

Rory

Crayola Killer
Something to throw around for the next couple weeks til we hit the start of a new season.
Does anyone know of any NEW cars being built that will debut at Laughlin or Parker? It's been kind of quite lately. I know Johnny Kiaser's racing his new Porter Truggy, and Dave/Derek Deatley just built a Brand new class 12 Jimco. Anyone else got any info? We all know about the Nick Baldwin TT, Jesse Jones TT and the Vildosola TT, but those won't be done until San Felipe or later. Anyone?......Bueller?
See you in Laughlin. Rory.

Racers Only

Jimmy8

I know of a brand new 5-1600 that will debut in Parker. The guys are from parker, and wrecked their old one at the Parker stadium race in November. It is turning out really nice I hear.

PMC Racing

ORI

There might be a new Porter built Truggy for Andrew Wehe at Laughlin, Not exactly sure on that one though.

Off-Road Insider
I know ALL!!!!!!!!

TimHayosh

The new Coyote 10 car will debut at Parker (also on display @ Laughlin contingency). We've been working night and day getting it finished. This is chassis #2. Chassis #1 won't be ready (I'm told) in time.

As you may recall, the Coyote was featured here on RDC on <A target="_blank" HREF=http://race-dezert.com/skunkz/coyote/index.html>this Skunkz article</A>.

I know of one other 10 car with a bitchin transmission; but I'll let her tell you about it!

Jimmy8

Letner's new 10 car will be in Parker as well from what I understand.

PMC Racing

Bolca_Grande_II

I heard Morley Williams is building a new 12 car. He was planning on having it done for Parker but I am not sure?

Bolca Grande II

scott

Rory, Nick Baldwin's car is scheduled for San Felipe, but its looking more like a BITD race or the Baja 500. Vildosola should be there, Jesse Jones should be there, with Jeffries,Steinberger(Herbst-Jim Smith truck), Post,Herbst,Collins,Helmbolt,2 to 3 Baldwin trucks possiblity,Ashley/Smith, and I heard that Darren Skilton with the New Kia TT should be there also..... ???????

Bolca_Grande_II

I know one of the Pedos guys and they are running class 10 at Parker. They are building a new 10 car by Derek Kreger and are Pro-10 members for 2002. Their new car will not be done for Parker so they will be running the 12 car. The team consists of Will and Jerry Higman. They have been out of racing for the last 6 years but are back in a big way. They raced class 1/2-1600 in the hay days of the eighties. Will was second place class champion in 1986 and runner up to Robby Gordon for rookie of the year that same year. They could be a team to watch?

Bolca Grande II

desertracer

Our team might be ready for Laughlin or maybe the first MDR race but we are bringing out a new Jimco 2 seat for this season. Should be fun.