New Race Rig: DragonFire Racing

D. Freeman

yeah thats pretty nice and all, you should see my new Wal-mart tent with pop outs. just kidding nice rigs.

Dezertpilot

Very nice rig. Who built the class 1?

AaronDixon

After 18 months of racing everything but the Class 1 car, we are back in the Desert starting a Primm this weekend.
Here is the new Race Rig and the 1 Car ready for Qualifying
www.dragonfireracing.com
Dragonfire Racing still owes me $2000 in BITD contingency prizes from the 2007 season!!! We ran their sticker to qualify for the prize and still have not heard a word after numerous calls to Todd. Let me know if you guys can take care of this! Thanks.

Aaron

Dragonfire Racing still owes me $2000 in BITD contingency prizes from the 2007 season!!! We ran their sticker to qualify for the prize and still have not heard a word after numerous calls to Todd. Let me know if you guys can take care of this! Thanks.

Aaron
Aaron call me direct 602.828.0143 The credit is to wheels or a motor. What do you need.

Dezertpilot

Uncle_Bob

Is that Alex Danze's old Pro Armor car?

nimrod

KOOK!
I see the Dirty Sanchez mobil parked next to your 1 car......I hope that's not catching......

Kidding!

curtnrod19

we seen you drive by our shop here in buckeye.... cool looking rig ya got. good luck!

CB*

Joser1726

great looking race car and rig, good luck out at the races guys!

G Goorsky

So if you guys are racing that car whats the deal with Brad Etters porter car(s) that ran your stickers in parker?