New Racer Pro Buggy

matt_helton

Racer
Reaction
oh man.......i havnt heard steves name in a long time......hows he doin these days?........so the old fleet fuels/bonnerhawk shop is still up and running? i havnt been there since the big championship party like 10 years ago......

Mitosinka Motorsports

Reaction
oh man.......i havnt heard steves name in a long time......hows he doin these days?........so the old fleet fuels/bonnerhawk shop is still up and running? i havnt been there since the big championship party like 10 years ago......
He is well. We just about six months ago dusted off the old shop and started this pro buggy project. We just finished the car today, and he will be back racing at the next LOOR race.

Lance

Reaction
is that Hegars old car?

Scott_F

Reaction
I didn't notice the old shop until Matt mentioned it. Good to see it being used again. I always enjoyed hanging out there with DB.

Demonturtle

Reaction
Cool, Is Steve planing on getting back into the desert again?

Demonturtle

Reaction
Yes. Back in the Desert 2010.
Cool, Whats he going to be racing? If you guys need help in the Vegas races, let me know. I used to pit for them back in the MDR days. I was from the O'Donnell/Page ten car crew that Bonner built.

Dezertpilot

Reaction
Nice car! But why is the front end so wide?