New Racer

John Bitting

Administrator
Reaction
Modelman and his wife Chaili had a baby girl this morning also. Mom and baby Jessica are doing great. I will post pics later. And to those wondering, I won the bet. I said it would be a girl about 7 months ago. Pay up Modelman. :)

A man is not finished when he is defeated,
he is finished when he quits.
-- Richard M. Nixon

Waldo

Safehouse
Reaction
Congrats to you guys!

As many of us on here know, girls are awesome to have around. Mine is 7 months and getting better everyday. Is this their first or what? Hope the next few weeks aren't too tiring...ha ha!

BRAAAAAAAAP!

Tony_Barraza

Reaction
Dave-

Congrats to you and your family! I'm sure that pregnancy must have been hell on you Dave! LOL!

I'll bet the kid's DNA is made up of plastic, glue and Bondo.

All the best!

Tony B.

"Get Creative!"

blazersracing

Reaction
Congrats to Modeldude Dave and his wife as well as Poolman and his. My beautiful 10 month old Samantha is already crawling everywhere and soon she will be walking. She loves to watch NASCAR every sunday and she can't take her eyes off of the TV when I put on some good off-road action like this years Laughlin race or the old ESPN footage of Robby and Walker. Cant wait till shes old enough to ride a 50cc so I can get her started on her career....... Congrats again and good luck.

Waldo

Safehouse
Reaction
Brian-

Amen to that! I bought my 7 month old Makayla a NASCAR stationary toy car with all the bells and whistles she can play with. She absolutely loves it. Last Sunday (as well as the Sunday before) I put her in it, after which I buckled myself to the couch, to watch the Atlanta race. We watched the first 20 min or so. Talk about bonding!!!!

I can't wait until she can put around on a z50 doing hot laps in the campground...not to mention heading over to Dromo1 when she is of age...Ahh, the dreams a father has for his kids.

BRAAAAAAAAP!

Gabe Lara

Reaction
CONGRATS MODELMAN & FAMILY!

Looks like you'll be working on a bit more than just models!

-Gabe

Junior

Reaction
Great News! Congratulations Modelman! John I need you to post the official birth weight. Poolman, Modeldude and I have a bet going on the heaviest baby. Poolman's girl Izzy is in at 8 lbs 2 oz. My wife is due tommorrow am.

Better put away all the model parts dude.

Junior
HAZLO EN GRANDE
O Mejor Regresa A Casa

John Bitting

Administrator
Reaction
Modelmans in the lead. I think he was around 8.7 I will confirm later. :) Good luck to you and your wife Junior.

A man is not finished when he is defeated,
he is finished when he quits.
-- Richard M. Nixon

Waldo

Safehouse
Reaction
What about the wheelbase of their chasis? My little girls' wheelbase was 20 1/2 inches.

BRAAAAAAAAP!

poolman

Reaction
Congratulations Dave! Man alot of girls running around this place huh!Junior tommorow?Call us!,poolman

You only live once,and if you lived like I have, once is enough.Frank Sinatra

RacnCPA

Reaction
Yes CONGRATULATIONS to the proud Mom and Dad! I don't believe I know you, but glad to see another future female racer.

Junior give my best to Michelle, good luck tomorrow and be sure to fill us in as soon as possible.

Sc