New Racers Only T-shirt designs......

Rory

Crayola Killer
Reaction
Here's a couple new t-shirt designs we have done for our customers. Chad from Ntense Tee's printed them. Enjoy..........

Attachments

• BJ Chase Truck.jpg
    BJ Chase Truck.jpg
    492.2 KB · Views: 817
  • Huffman bk.jpg
    Huffman bk.jpg
    392.2 KB · Views: 727
  • TNC Racing.jpg
    TNC Racing.jpg
    577.1 KB · Views: 1,294
  • Swift Racing FNL.jpg
    Swift Racing FNL.jpg
    422 KB · Views: 1,004

E&S Racing

F.A.I.T.H.
Reaction
Awesome Rory. Very cool

trent06

Mush
Reaction
The T Shirts look awesome as usual Rory! Digging the number 18 for sure! What does it say in the headlight? Something and the #16?

Rory

Crayola Killer
Reaction
The T Shirts look awesome as usual Rory! Digging the number 18 for sure! What does it say in the headlight? Something and the #16?

Are you talking about the TNC artwork? If so, there is no writing, just shadows and lines of the headlight and blinker. Hey Andy, when are we going to do one for YOU GUYS? I'll be waiting patiently by the phone.......:D

trent06

Mush
Reaction
Are you talking about the TNC artwork? If so, there is no writing, just shadows and lines of the headlight and blinker. Hey Andy, when are we going to do one for YOU GUYS? I'll be waiting patiently by the phone.......:D

Yes talking about the TNC Artwork! Either way it looks awesome Rory! And even if not intentional it looks like a signature in the head light and a 16 in the blinker! Either way I top notch and would love to have one done sometime for the #15....

Bink Designs

Reaction
Rory you always amaze me with every new illustrated design.. You are the best hands down!

J_Lothringer

Reaction
Here's a couple new t-shirt designs we have done for our customers. Chad from Ntense Tee's printed them. Enjoy..........

Awesome as always Rory!!!! Ive had Rory do 4 different shirts over the years and they always blow my mind!!! I just wish Marty Fiolka would pay his bill to Ntense tee's so chad will be my friend again!!! (Im trying whatever I can Chad to get him to pay!!!)

5_guy

Reaction
Simply very good work as always. I still enjoy mine Rory, and I can tell you Chad does great work putting the design on shirts.
Perfect match Rory & Chad.

Rory

Crayola Killer
Reaction
Thanks for the kind words everyone....except Josh, do I still owe you gas money or something? :D. Anyways, the guys who PMed me, check your PM's, I have responded. Wildbill, for some reason your PM does not seem to be working or it doesn't register that my message got sent. See everyone at PRIMM!

Waldo

Safehouse
Reaction
Thanks for the kind words everyone....except Josh, do I still owe you gas money or something? :D. Anyways, the guys who PMed me, check your PM's, I have responded. Wildbill, for some reason your PM does not seem to be working or it doesn't register that my message got sent. See everyone at PRIMM!

Looks good. Your BFG Baja 1000 shirts last year were awesome...keep up the good work!

ironmtnracing

Reaction
Man...I wish you'd give a motorcycle design a try.

Bitchen work!