New rides for the 2014 KOH event?

Pro-Lite Brian

So who's building new vehicles for the upcoming KOH event?

I know there's one being built in Dan Huseman's shop for the Unlimited class I think...

OFFRD-JNKIE

Poison Spyder is also building a new race rig.

mark underwood has a new ifs car he has been testing and getting seat time in. hes going to be one to watch

that said if anyone needs a car before the race hit me up. i am selling off my brand new jimmys 4x4 car due to some life changes. its literally brand new and i can give someone a smoking deal.

Brian1

Chicky Barton has a new IFS car just finished by tribe4x4
Shannon Campbell has just finished building 1 IFS car for someone and is starting on another which I am sure will be done by KOH
Ferravanti has had his IFS car done for a few months now.
Cody Wagoneer has a new Bomber car he has been testing for several months now
Greg Adler has a new to him car, the old Trail Gear IFS car
Kenny Blume built a new IBEX car earlier this year, I think it has a few comps under it now but it is new to KOH
I have heard Colville is building a new IFS car
TJ Flores I have also heard will be in a new IFS car
there is a IFS car being built in EZ Ricks shop right now for a customer for Parker and then KOH right after
Randy Slawson is building a new Bomber car for himself

It is looking like 25% or more of the field this year will be IFS

MX304

I think Shannon Campbell is prepping a new car for his daughter Bailey to run as well.

Cortney Christine

We are! Here's the "BAJK" testing out in the rocks this past Sunday. She's now back in the shop getting freshened up before getting wrapped and whatnot.

20140112_8956X-1440w.jpg

Chris_Wilson

Do the stock and modified classes run the same course as the unlimiteds? Looks impossible for a stock class to me.

Cortney Christine

Do the stock and modified classes run the same course as the unlimiteds? Looks impossible for a stock class to me.
The stock and modified classes run a shorter course in the Every Man Challenge race than the unlimiteds do in the big race. I'd hate to say it's easier - because really, it's not at all. KOH has become a lap race, going through the same rock trails and obstacles multiples times during the race, while the EMC course may only hit each obstacle and trail once. A large majority of the EMC course is the same as the KOH race, minus a canyon or two. You'd be amazed what the modified and stock drivers put the vehicles and themselves through.

BarrelRoll

Koh stock class is completely different from a desert stock class. About the only factory parts on a top end stock class car would be the complete frame, body, engine block, wheel base, and spring type. They also require 35" DOT tires and max of 2.5 14" travel smooth body. Otherwise it's pretty open.

Add Chad Hudnt, Snot rocket racing to the new car list, he's got an Artec chassis in the works.

Pro-Lite Brian

Well, the Huseman's got Rob Kirby's new rig done just in time to drive it off the trailer and into tech yesterday. It's first real drive was today in qualifying and Rob laid down a decent run, ending up 5th on the day!