New Robby Gordon Highlights Fall 2009

Offspring

YouTube Toyo spam.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L33moU_VjPk&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - Robby Gordon New Highlights Fall 2009[/ame]

Dezertpilot

Re: YouTube Toyo spam.

Robby is just that much of a BA, look at him he has finally got his equipment dialed and he pretty much walked away with the SCORE TT championship this year.

BANNEDFROMBAJA

2317 Cherimoya Drive Suite A Vista, CA 92084

cool video

but were is the video of his big crash :eek:

BRINGTHERUCKUS

Nimrod de PMC

pete just take one on the last jumps in the hummer, now in your head make the hummer flip over backwards then procede with the rolling... parkers graded roads are nothing to mess with, trust me...

steveG

Cool video. I love Robby and he's a true bad ass, but I swear a lot of that footage was a tad slower in previously posted videos.

worcs761

Gas on fix.
Was Andy in the right seat when RG looped the Hummer in Parker? I do not recall any comment if there was someone with him.

E&S Racing

F.A.I.T.H.

Robby appears to have another gear over just about everyone else out there.. The Baja 1000 is going to be good..Hopefully we'll see RG, Rob Mac, Andy, BJ and Collins going back and forth for the win...

racer56

I was hoping the video of Robby jumping of the cliff in San Felipe would have made the 2009 highlights.