New SC10 Wheel (revised stock wheel)

call-911

Reaction
Just learned that they released revised wheels to prevent the drive pin issue.

WORCS332

Reaction
i think i have the revised wheel. works good

WORCS332

Reaction
yea i just checked. I got the RTR about a week ago and the wheels that came with the RTR are the old way. But I recently made a purchase of some Proline tires and bought another set of KMC wheels and they are the new style. I hope the new style doesnt strip as easily. Seems like it wont!:)

Demp

#mikesson
Reaction
If you guys have the Old style rims, simply take JB-Weld, mix it up and take a small screwdriver and pack the oval areas around the pin + and let it harden over night. BAM! I have a few sets of JB-Welded rims and they are still going strong!!!! ( Also make it a habit to check your wheel nuts every run or so... they will start to loosen. Also keep fresh Team AE wheel nuts in your tool box :)
-Nick

WORCS332

Reaction
If you guys have the Old style rims, simply take JB-Weld, mix it up and take a small screwdriver and pack the oval areas around the pin + and let it harden over night. BAM! I have a few sets of JB-Welded rims and they are still going strong!!!! ( Also make it a habit to check your wheel nuts every run or so... they will start to loosen. Also keep fresh Team AE wheel nuts in your tool box :)
-Nick
on the old style wheels my lug nuts stay on perfectly but on the new ones, my right rear i think it is starts to loosen... every time...

Brandon121

Josh's Dream
Reaction
on the old style wheels my lug nuts stay on perfectly but on the new ones, my right rear i think it is starts to loosen... every time...
Put the wheel nut on backwards so the locking portion of the nut goes on first. This can help make the nut stay on better.