New Shop in So Cal

FiveStarKustom

Reaction
Hello all my name is Anthony and I am one of the owners of Five Star Kustom. We have been into the desert scene for some time now. I was a part time pit crew member for an independent class 5 team. My business partner has been building off road trucks and rails for over 10 years.

I have been visiting these forums for quite some time and I thought it would be a good time to not only formaly introduce my self but to also let you all know of the recent opening of a possible local shop.

Currently I am working on a 51 ford Victoria that I am chopping and bagging. We are also in the process of building a 98 for ranger. Much of which you can see on our myspace page.

We hope to be around Desert racing for along time. Either building cars or just messing around helping out friends maintain and over hall there toys.

As mentioned we have just opened up a shop and are working on spreading the word and starting brand recognition. You can see from some of the pictures we do things to the top level of quality and professionalism.

http://www.Myspace.com/456656014