New short course series in az

Hey Everyone.... How's it going?

We're looking to start a new short course series in January and would like to get some feedback as to what everyone would like to see in the events...

The initial series will be a 4 month trial series to see how things go. If all goes well we'll start a night series after the initial 4 months is over...

The series we're looking at doing will have the following aspects:
Truck Races
Buggy Races
UTV Races
Quad & Dirtbike Races
Trophy Kart Races
Off-Road Show & Shine (for those with trailer queens)

We'd like to know what classes everyone wants for each category... What everyone would like to see at the events... What type of music/entertainment everyone would like to see...

Anyhow... enough said... let the feedback begin so we can get to some racing!

Thanks for the help!

RM
AZ Short Course Series

ProLite13

This series is in Tucson correct? Or is this something different all together now?

Wow!!! your thread Title is almost Identical to the one I started that's interesting.

You know who I am, and who are you RM? This is your first post ever.

DP:cool:

Last edited:

Volkspower Racing

We have 2 limited buggies that we will bring out, also have a customer with another that is interested.

The more info the sooner the better to plan. Are these races going to be at Speedworld?

DP, that is pretty funny, two posts on similar subjects... Sent you a PM... Check it out and lets talk....

The track hasn't yet been set in stone. This is why we wanted to get feedback from everyone before putting the whole thing together... Speedworld seems to be a favorite but Tucson also has a track that is doing something... Perhaps we can utilize both facilities to make the series open to more people?

Keep the feedback coming, we're listening...

Thank you,

RM
AZ Short Course Series

ProLite13

DP, that is pretty funny, two posts on similar subjects... Sent you a PM... Check it out and lets talk....

The track hasn't yet been set in stone. This is why we wanted to get feedback from everyone before putting the whole thing together... Speedworld seems to be a favorite but Tucson also has a track that is doing something... Perhaps we can utilize both facilities to make the series open to more people?

Keep the feedback coming, we're listening...

Thank you,

RM
AZ Short Course Series

Perhaps we can include more than the 2 race locations that you are refering to and connect the dots for something extra special.

Thanks for the contact privately on this, now it makes a little more sense to me.

Great things are in the works for ARIZONA thats for sure.

DP3motorsports.:cool:

69nos

iTi Performance Motorsports is intrested in coming to the series to support the racers along with a contigency program for the Karts and the UTV's as well, Let us know either location is great. What dates are you thinking? Please do not conflict with dates in Claifornia, will make for a better turnout.

450grl

YES, PLEASE don't have conflicting dates! I'll add some input when I get home tonight.....can't stay on the forums long at work.....:)