• Forum membership has its advantages....

"New" Speed Channel Web Site!

TimHayosh

Re: \"New\" Speed Channel Web Site!

Back in my day, we didn't have no SpeedChannel!
We had Speedvision. It was only on 12 hours a day...that's the way it was and we liked it!
You'd watch until your eyes bled and you were stuck to the couch...that's the way it was and we liked it!
They'd broadcast 24 hours of Le Mans and Daytona and we'd sit until our bladders were about to explode. We wouldn't turn off the TV until we saw the checkered flag...that's the way it was and we liked it!
We'd watch trucks and buggies bouncing their way through Mexico and Nevada...that's the way it was and we liked it!
We didn't watch cars going 'round and 'round in a left turn, chasin' each other like a pack of dogs gettin' dizzy and throwin' up...that's the way it was and we liked it!

So that's the way it was. We were a bunch of people stuck to a couch with our eyes bleeding watching drivers navigate difficult conditions...that's the way it was and we liked it!

Flib-ooty Floo!

Happy motoring, Tim

DPpatrol

Amen Tim. Few things were better then full coverage of 24 hour races. Nothing beat staying up late watching racing and then waking up the next morning to watch the rest of the same race.

jason

WRC

Re: "New" Speed Channel Web Site!

I really can’t complain, they show more Rally racing than I can watch. Their just appealing to the masses and the $$$$. Same ol’, Same ol’.
<marquee>
</marquee>

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://[email protected]>Sean R.</A>

CoiloverKid

they show rally and i love them for that, but it's unfairwhen there's no SCORE !! wanna know why?? here's what they're REALLY BUSY doing...

they need to get focused! haha.

DJ Christopher Walken says, "Never Lift!"