New Team Desert Racing Website

trent06

Mush
Reaction
So after running the domain name the side of the truck for the past year, I have finally gotten a website up and running. I am open to any type of suggestions or criticism you guys have. Also make sure to check out the links page to revert back to RDC!

http://www.trentbeaver.com/

M.Harvey1600

Reaction
nice... is that u gettin n 2 the trophy truck???:rolleyes: thats scary or was that just for the Photo op? haha looks good trent im just busting ur balls... brutus looks awesome by the way

i Think i spy RUCKUS in one of the pics also.... am i right Bryant?

M.Harvey1600

Reaction
looks good! I dident know you guys raced a trophy truck cool!
it doesnt get to come out and play very often... i think it is grownded most of the time... but they almost always let it out on good behavior right around parker for sum reason!!! :rolleyes:

M.Harvey1600

Reaction
yup im in three pics..... and made 2 videos....
its kind of hard to miss ur TEEN WOLF lookin mug and the PISTLOA MULLET!!! haha... ur famous buddy... wut r u gonna do now??? go to DISNEYLAND?

RFS Motorsports

Reaction
Looks great! Very professional feel to it.

E&S Racing

F.A.I.T.H.
Reaction
Looks good Trent

AzBajaman

Big Az Dad
Reaction
Trent the website looks cool.......you need to get your photo guy out there and have him take more pictures.......keep him busy.........

dezertgirl

"RDC's Social Butterfly"
Reaction
The site looks great Trent!! Glad to see you up and running-looks super professional!! :D

trent06

Mush
Reaction
looks good! I dident know you guys raced a trophy truck cool!
Yes we have a Trophy Truck that has raced 5 or so times, we havent been able to race it as much as we would like but, when business is good it rewards us to go racing competitively all season long. It would have raced this summer as well but after my incident at the BITD Primm race that has been our priority...:rolleyes::D

nice... is that u gettin n 2 the trophy truck???:rolleyes: thats scary or was that just for the Photo op? haha looks good trent im just busting ur balls... brutus looks awesome by the way
i Think i spy RUCKUS in one of the pics also.... am i right Bryant?
Yes thats me climbing in, gotta get experience and seat time some how, it is actually me driving it as well in some of the footage on the video section in the Tuba Art Films video. And yeah how can you miss that teen-wolf 37 year old Ruckus with a beard and face like that! LOL

it doesnt get to come out and play very often... i think it is grownded most of the time... but they almost always let it out on good behavior right around parker for sum reason!!! :rolleyes:
Your right on this, LOL:p We will be racing more races as business continues to pick up, but we are only one sponsorship away from running all the time:eek: Any takers?

Thanks for all the words of support. I would also like to thank all of our current sponsors for helping to make it happen: Parker Motor Company, Ford Trucks, KC Hilites, Ringers Gloves, Goodyear Tires, MSD Ignition, Rupertos Mexican Food, El Perico Restaurant, Tuba Art Films, JTDezert Photo, & Penn Neon Sign.

Demp

#mikesson
Reaction
Trent,

Can I have your autograph????????????? :eek:

RaceFreak

Reaction
Nice Job Trent.:D I help out on Tracy's Team. I have the big white enclosed trailer. Nice video's!!! The crash at terribles town. Gary Messer hit that same hole :eek: when he started trophy lite (I think it was the Mint Race 08)coming the other way and yard saled it too. LOL

trent06

Mush
Reaction
Nice Job Trent.:D I help out on Tracy's Team. I have the big white enclosed trailer. Nice video's!!! The crash at terribles town. Gary Messer hit that same hole :eek: when he started trophy lite (I think it was the Mint Race 08)coming the other way and yard saled it too. LOL

jajaja! How is everything up in Vegas for the race? I know I think that same ditch was what got Kory Scheeler's drive shaft that led to the fire we all known about! BITD Donald said Kory's truck ended up within about 50 yards of where my truck came to a stop at!:eek: