New Team Renezeder Web TV Series

mx-files

Reaction
Hi gang,

I don't post here normally but I thought I would put a link for a new reality style web-tv project we are working on with Carl Renezeder's team. It's called "TR17:Firin' on all eight". Episode #1 introduces Carl's TR17 crew and who they are. Episode #2 will see the crew in action at the LORRS during Carl's Unlimited 2 event at the end of June.

They'll come out every two weeks or so.

Hope you enjoy it.

Best,

Todd Huffman, Producer
Pipeline Digital Media
"The Motocross Files"/"Epic Ride"

P.S. You might let it load all the way before you play it depending on your connection speed.

http://www.teamrenezeder.com/webisode1.shtml

ryant35

Reaction
That was pretty cool, very well done. I'll be waiting for the next one!

mx-files

Reaction
Glad you guys like it. Yeah, it is great working with Carl and "his eight" crew members. The team really is THEIR team and they treat it as such. The really want to win and take it personally if they don't.

We hope to get some of the segments in front of some TV folks to see if they like the concept.

More fun stuff coming up.

Spread the word.

Have a nice Sunday all.

Todd

450grl

Reaction
Great idea and great way to promote Carl's race program! :) Very cool! And funny!!

mx-files

Reaction
450Girl,

Yeah those TR17 guys (and gal with Jennifer Bissett) are real characters and we expect some shenanigans as we get into this series.

Some of the stories the public may know about the team's race results at the last few races are nothing compared to the insider drama, comedy and heart that our crews captured for upcoming episodes...

Look for Elsinore Round #1 Unlimited 2 to be featured next segment.

Best,

Todd

450grl

Reaction
The banana thing was too funny!! :) I personally LOVE to see the different "facets" of race teams and drivers....it's something we don't see very often - at the races, everyone has their "pro faces" on, and it's time to work......but there is so much more to every team out there!! Looking forward to the next segment! :)

hoeker

Reaction
lots of reasons in that video why he's one of the best and anyone would be proud to have "spanked carl" at any time.

PS, i did it last year at Crandon and look forward to the opportunity to try again this year. Bring it Carl!

ryant35

Reaction
I'd watch it, right after Wrecked on Thursdays!