New tires

dave

Reaction
Just wanted to share this with you all. I've been working on molding . Here's what i've come up with.
BFG's with beadlocks .....This new tire looks real good on and the beadlock sets it off.
I'm also working on molding a full model kit of a Ford F-150 TT that I hope will work out . I have a few models to finish first . But If all goes well this kit will be fun for all.

Attachments

• 18-31362-3tires.jpg
    18-31362-3tires.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 243

tkr

Reaction
Wow, those look great Dave!!

Matt Nelson
Team Kwik Racing

dave

Reaction
Thanks guys . I just hope the Kit turns out as well. The body will be the same style as Robby's old TT.
The body will have the vents in the hood and the shocks will be adjustable to put the truck in any style you choose , be it jumping or just sitting.The kit will be like the TT in this picture.

Attachments

• 18-31383-5-17174-RGMODEL1.jpg
    18-31383-5-17174-RGMODEL1.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 190

dave

Reaction
Yes I sell them. As soon as the kit is done I'll have them for sale to. Not sure of the price yet, but when it's ready you will hear it here first on Race-Dezert.com.

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Reaction
That is awesome!

Kris
"I was thinking the exact same thing about you..."

Junior

Reaction
Those BFG Beadlocks look great. What skill level would you put your TT models at? Do you have an estimate as to how many peices?

Junior
EJR Racing Trophy Truck #44
<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.ejrracing.com>http://www.ejrracing.com</A>

dave

Reaction
Good question . I'm going to try and make the kit so you don't have 100pcs to work with,at last count
I was at 60pcs, that wasn't counting the rod's and other fine detailing stuff I would be adding to the kit, like limit straps , widow nets , the wire for the coilsprings and what have you.
skill level : I would like to think it would be the same as a skill level 2 model ( your standard glue kit )
the only thing I see that might drive some people CRAZY would be when your glueing the rod together
for the frame .But we will see how the first kit comes out.