New to me vehicle time.

Big Hock

Bababooey!!!
Reaction
Btw the only reason I didn’t go with the Tundra is cuz those fukkers start at 50k. That’s almos half what I paid for my house. ****** A

JEFFRPM

Non Sugar Coated
Reaction
With today's silly azz pandemic don't even try to buy a new Toyota truck of either size because THIER AREN'T ANY
That's right folks drive past any dealer in the country thier compleatly out of stock & not expecting any for months same thing with Ford, GM & Ram although not compleatly out (yet) Nissan on the other hand has plenty of the POS's

Big Hock

Bababooey!!!
Reaction
With today's silly azz pandemic don't even try to buy a new Toyota truck of either size because THIER AREN'T ANY
That's right folks drive past any dealer in the country thier compleatly out of stock & not expecting any for months same thing with Ford, GM & Ram although not compleatly out (yet) Nissan on the other hand has plenty of the POS's
So this silly ass pandemic isn’t real. But the auto industry is suffering because of it? That’s pretty silly.

JDDurfey

Reaction
I just saw pictures of the new Bronco for the first time. It looks pretty cool. I never purchase brand new vehicles because I of the initial depreciation, so hopefully I can find one in a few years with low mileage that isn't trashed.

I managed to find a 2017 Ford Expedition for the wife to drive that was very clean with 50k miles in February. I bought it in a private sale for about 3 grand below book.

DSRacing

Mini Metal MOD
Reaction

True,

Just bought the wife a new 4Runner and we had to wait almost 3 weeks for it to be delivered from Phoenix. The recent fires in Arizona didn't help matters either.

I wouldn't say the dealerships are suffering, the Toyota dealer we went to in our area was just celebrating their highest sales numbers in their history and they said it was the same throughout the state.

JEFFRPM

Non Sugar Coated
Reaction
This is correct
The one I spoke with stated the exact same thing, also stating in the same breath the next 3 months are going to be terrible due to not having anything TO sell.

Offspring

Reaction
Well you always have that Toyota used vehicle Ponzi scheme, except, like you say, they will have nothing to move you into.

mgobaja

Reaction
So might now be a good time for somebody considering selling their 2011 4dr Tacoma Prerunner edition truck ?

JEFFRPM

Non Sugar Coated
Reaction
Yes it would be a great time to sell it & hopefully you don't need to replace it any time soon.

Lee Vining

Reaction
New Land Cruisers are nice but they have to put you to sleep to slip the the purchase price paperwork into your clenched fist.
Google it.

JEFFRPM

Non Sugar Coated
Reaction
Guess what I found?
Honestly I didn't see this coming at all you know the story....a friend of a friend's.......friend knows a guy that used to live next door to a guy that "heard" of a guy selling a Tacoma! Ok I'll bite where is this alleged low mile loaded double cab long bed you speak of?
Even longer story.....After a 23 hour trip to Denver & back. It's a 2018 with 16K miles, 3" lift, stock tires & wheels, method wheels, Yokohama tires, color matching shell TRD off road, crawl control (WTF ever that is) all for a paltry 32K it's now in my driveway hehe I'm not exactly crazy about the color

20201004_175127.jpg

blue dog

Reaction
With this pandemic going on, I decided to sit and wait before getting a new vehicle.
Had the h2o pump and timing belt, upper and lower ball joints, and did the brakes all the way around. And did a fuel Injection clean.
She just took me on a nice utah trek.
Once we get back to normal, then I will find a new truck for my driveway.

Lee Vining

Reaction
2021 GMC/Chevy 3500 Duallys go into production in 2 weeks.
To get any discount it’ll have to be ordered. Dealer stock will be full MSRP for now.
F450 dealers are marking them up out here,,, and getting it.

JEFFRPM

Non Sugar Coated
Reaction
The county has 5 ford F350's with the new 7.3L gas engines on order since July, Ford can't supply the engines to build the trucks for whatever reason

43mod

Reaction
Thinking gladiator. Really like being able to remove the top. I am the psrts delivery girl to our field mechanics so fitting a 3306 cat head is a must (ford escape has had this duty for 6 years ). A four door jeep w out rear seats would be a smaller rig to tow behind rv / park. Any thoughts ?

Lee Vining

Reaction
The county has 5 ford F350's with the new 7.3L gas engines on order since July, Ford can't supply the engines to build the trucks for whatever reason
6 issues with the 7.3 being reported by owners. Hopefully Ford is addressing them.

JEFFRPM

Non Sugar Coated
Reaction
I wondered about that & the possibility of some EPA thing cause you can buy crate 7.3's from ford performance all day long yet thiers none available for the truck assembly line??