• Forum membership has its advantages....

New to RDC

Hey Guys whats going on I am new to RDC. I live in NC but love anything to do with offroad racing. So here's the story as to why I am here. Back on a cold rainy night in January I got a call that nobody wants to get my 22 year old brother had been in a wreck. So I get out of bed and rush to the site to find out he was killed on impact. The other 2 people in the car were rushed to the hospital and are now back to work and recovering very well. So he was driving a 2011 CTSV which was totaled. So my cousin bought the wrecked car and in 30 days we transformed his wife's 69 camaro in to a nice street strip car and put all the running gear from the V into that. For a memorial fundraiser for Chase We got all that done and the car turned out nice. But now I had Chases 2001 ranger 4wd at my house that he had always wanted to build a prerunner with it. My 2 good buddies decided that we are building the ranger in memory of him and try to build what he always wanted to build. So I got it on the road last week and figuring out what to do first. We have a set of Method double standards being installed today. Does anyone know of anybody that makes a good amount of aftermarket parts for these trucks. I know fiberglass will be fiberwerx. And I know there is SDHQ , Dixon brothers, VDF

list of mods he/we will be doing
bumpers which I would love to find a used one if possible
long travel front with shocks
deavers in the back with shocks and bed cage
fiberglass fenders and bedsides
seats/harnesses
plenty of lights
built motor prob go with built 302

If anyone knows of anybody that's parting out a truck of has parts laying around I would like to see whats around

Here is the build on the camaro