• Forum membership has its advantages....

New To The Forum, Names J.

JCosby

Hey there, the names J. Just picked up an 01 Silverado with a decent amount of work done. I traded my 1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX for it a few weeks ago. Honestly I don't know much about all this stuff, Mid-Travel, Long-Travel Etc. (Mostly Suspension) A little info on me, I went to MMI (Motorcycle Mechanics Institute) in Phoenix about 2 Years back, worked in a shop for a little bit the ended up joining to Marines, which is where I am now. So I know mechanics, just never worked or been around the off-road crazy suspension lol. Which is why I joined, to get some good info and help from the guys on the forum, and to also learn a lot. I pretty excited about finishing this build, and taking it out to Octotillo or just hitting some decent desert spots when I'm back home in Arizona. I'll take some more pictures later on. The guy that had it before me didnt know alot about he truck but said it has 4" Fab Tech Spindles, Engine guard, K&N Intake, Magnaflow Muffler and Side Exit Exhaust, fox coilovers, with the piggy back reservoir mounted on the engine guard, rear fox shocks, the rear fenders were flared out, running 35's on a 16" rim,plus the light bars, and the 06 seats. But honestly I really dont know what I have, I'd really like you guys to help me figure out exactly what I have so I can build off of it. Thanks! Looking foreword to learning alot and meeting some people!
silvy.jpg
silvy1.jpg
Silvy2.jpg
Silvy5.jpg
Silvy6.jpg
Silvy9.jpg
Silvy10.jpg
Silvy3.jpg
Silvy7.jpg
Silvy4.jpg
Silvy8.jpg
plus the light bars, and the 06 seats. But honestly I really dont know what I have, I'd really like you guys to help me figure out exactly what I have so I can build off of it.