• Forum membership has its advantages....

New Trophy Truck Pick

scott

Out of all the New Trophy Trucks that have come out within that last year or so which is your favorite.

1. Collins Chevrolet Silverado C-1500
2. Herbst Ford F-250 4WD
3. Jeffries Ford F-150
4. Herzog (2) Chevrolet Trailblazers
5. Duralast/ Enduro Ford F-150

Jimmy8

The one in my garage! And the Ashley truck has been around longer than a year.

Klaus

Administrator
Jeffries TT without a doubt.

After seeing it up close during testing and on video in slow motion it has to be in the top5 hall of fame of Trophy Trucks.

The otehr TT's are way nice as well. No disrespect.

Gabe Lara

I'll have to say Damon's "Silver Bullet"!
Indeed, the footage of it testing was impressive.

The Smithbuilt Herbst 4x4 TT is a close 2nd.... race-proven 4x4 technology, absolutely amazing...Even when it sprayed JB and I with rocks in SF, when they passed by us doing about 90 to 100 mph.

mgobaja

Collins truck with the 3rd seat has some pretty cool stuff on it. the Herbst truck is too much maintnence. Ashley / Smith truck is a close second. So my pick for 1st is going to be the Collins Truck.

poolman

There is not a sweeter sounding race engine any where in any type of race car.The Duralast truck full song down a long stretch is the best.

poolman

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -
Silver Bullet is nice but HASN'T probe a lot.
Herbst's 4X4 is fast but UGLY as hell.
Collins is coming around when not broken in HALF.
TBlazers were good for 2 second places & 2 ROLLOVERS.
What better than:
the MOST EXOTIC SOUND MACHINE IN THE DESERT,
CHAMPION OF THE LONGEST,HARDEST,CRAZIEST,COOLEST
ONE WAY,NON STOP,ALL OUT OFF ROAD RACE IN THE WORLD
THE BAJA 2000
presenting THE "KING" (all rise)
THE FORD DURALAST F150
#1#1#1#1#1#1#1#1#1#1#1#

rdc

Kaktus,You said it!

<font color=red>Rally Expert<font color=red>

Jimmy8

I agree, and it shows that you dont have to have huge amounts of wheel travel, or a whole lot of HP to have a sucessful truck. They dont even have 700 under the hood, and only about 22 inches up front. Sometimes these new creations are all show and no go.

Junior

I've got to go with Duralast also.

Junior
EJR Racing #244

scott

Jimmy I know what you mean by duralast being older than a year( Laughlin 99). I was talking about new built trucks off the drawing board and not older proven vehicles that swap a paint job...

Jimmy8

Speaking of trophy trucks, I am now back at college again. I was looking through my accounting book, and they had a problem on a company that makes coil springs for nascar. The funny thing is that instead of a picture of a nascar they had a picture of maccachrens lowrider venable truck catching some awesome air. Kind of cool to see that in a college accounting book, but it also shows how dumb some people are about motorsports.

rdc

...........LOL, and there wasn't a spring to be found on that truck either!

<font color=red>Rally Expert<font color=red>

scott

Hehehehehe Yeah Jimmy I hear ya, Shaun you took the words right out of my mouth.......