New Trophy Truck prices ?

mitch mathers

Can anyone help settle a bet for me ?? At the Mint, a top TT team told me a turnkey truck from a top builder can cost $ 750,000 and up to a million...A buddy told me there is no way a turn key TT could cost anywhere near that amount....Who wins the bet ??

Tacochase

This guy where I work see's my desk top picture yesterday which is a TT tells me he used to work for a company that had "one of those trucks" and it cost $8,000,000. I went along with this so as not to embarrass him. Some people just don't have a clue.:rolleyes:

DanMcMillin

Crane Motorsports
This guy where I work see's my desk top picture yesterday which is a TT tells me he used to work for a company that had "one of those trucks" and it cost $8,000,000. I went along with this so as not to embarrass him. Some people just don't have a clue.:rolleyes:
maybe he worked for Pflueger? hahahahaha

Fourstroker

How did they get that one so cheap? $8,000,000 barely gets you a race ready 1 car these days!!!!

Tacochase

Sorry, that should have read 8 million dollars. We just had harrasment training so I did not want to end up in HR for making him look stupid. :D

RaceAddict

It's my understanding that you can get into a turn key Geiser for right around 400k and a turn key Savage for right around 500k. As for the 8 million dollar truck, I saw it at Dumont Dunes, it's made of Unobtanium!;)

Forty1Racing

trophy truck- 450,000
chase trucks and pit support - 250,000
fuel and prep for the year - 120,000
Passing someone on the left with 800 horse at your disposal... Priceless.
For all your trophy truck needs use Geiser Card.

Fourstroker

trophy truck- 450,000
Geisercard. Classic!

Forty1Racing

Geisercard. Classic!
Yes the Geisercard is like the Black card of the dirt world.
If you have to ask about spending limits.... well its just not for you.
and
RDC just flipped on me and shut down all of my Firefox windows! :eek:

qracing

i heard optimus prime was 8,000,000. megatron was a little more cause of the attitude. he is an a-hole. ha ha ha ha

PAB

40's rock!
trophy truck- 450,000

I love it......$120k won't cover prep