New Trophy Trucks

scott

Reaction
Nick Baldwin TT is entered for the CODE race in San Felipe, and its a real push to get it done, and its really coming together good now. Nick accepted my graffic design for the body which he explained what he wanted, it will be Black with a U.S. Flag ribbon with a checker flag type thing with it and the Riviera logo in Gold and Red on the door, and of course the Big Monster Skull on the hood. As for the Dondale, Nick got his old car back in trade for the 4wd Class 1. What Dondale does with it ??????? Your guess is as good as mine......

scott

Reaction
PS>>> I heard that Toyota is getting back into it with a New TT??? Is this rumor true??? The question is why?? There's a perfectly good one just sitting there.....or does Joe MacPherson own the rights to it???

martininsocal

Reaction
i heard dondels were just getting that car for the motor for their new tt...

If your gonna go, go BIG

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -
Reaction
Is the secret AWD TT going to be a Hummer? That would be interesting.

Salvador

Reaction
John, CODE's race its in four week from today (On the 26 - 28 April Weekend)

Hope to Co pilot on thisrace, its going too be a lot of fun

Mexican PreRunner

Quick_Prerunner

Reaction
From what I hear the Toyota TT just cost too much to prep. I heard that this is the reason why they dwindled down to 2 races a year. I have heard that it is sitting at Joe's garage now. I've also heard that Toyota does want to build a more conventional TT with a more conventional solid axle rear end. But the last part could be just a rumor.

Mike

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -
Reaction
There is also a rumor that a new TT is being built from the ground in Ensenada...I don't know by whom but I will find out...It'll be cool to see the first mexican built TT...

partybarge_pilot

Reaction
Miggie now has 3 TT. 1 chassis hanging in the garage. 1 McKinzie is building from scratch. 1 old walker truck out of dusty times cuase the new ones taking so long. ex-walker TT getting rear end redone at McKenzies. Should be done already...........

Toyota? HAH! They just dumped 40 million in F1. No more rally cars either.

Rumor has it that Robby gordon sold his TT......

scott

Reaction
Nick Baldwin's TT is done and was tested Friday out in Barstow. Jerry Whelchel drove the wheels off of it for 100 miles or so and had no problems right out of the box.... 2 Flats and that was it.... So look for the Black beauty with the American Flag and checkered flag ribbon down the side with the chrome Riviera logo on the door at the CODE race @ San Felipe April 27th....

Riviera Pit Support