• Forum membership has its advantages....

New Truck builds finish at Parker 2016

BoBearSki

Props to all the new Trophy Truck builds that finished Parker 2016 where proven trucks failed.
These new chassis finished right out of the box in their first race. Congrats:

5th TT, 5th overall - McMillin/Racer of Dan McMillin

6th TT, 7th overall - TSCORacing of Gary Weyhrich

8th TT, 10th overall - SmithBuilt Herbst of Tim and Larry Roeseler

11th TT, 14th overall - SmithBuilt of Brent & Steve Sourapas

14th TT, 21st overall - Mila Performance/Racer of Todd Tulls #13
2016 Parker Tuls #13_IMG_6931.jpg

If I missed any new Trophy Trucks post them up. I don't follow 6100 but let us know if your new truck finished.

Well done Builders!!!

baja619

Andy McMillin - 3rd - TSCO Built TT

It was so obvious you prolly thought you included this one Bear.

baja619

Just curious are the SmithBuilt Herbst / Sourpas TT Bodies the same as the TSCO Truck panels?
They look similar from some angles.

DanMcMillin

Crane Motorsports
Parker wasn't the first race for that truck, but was for the #98.

Thanks Bear for the recognition. The new truck was awesome.

Last edited:

vegasloki

Are all black trucks in fashion now or did y'all run out of time or money (or both) before paint...

:):D

Migwire

Are all black trucks in fashion now or did y'all run out of time or money (or both) before paint...

I cant speak for anyone else, but Todds truck was so down to the second that we had to rear start by missing Qualy. Finishing 21st with an 80th rear start is no easy task in a truck with barely 50 miles put on it. Plus we might change the body, so its not a money thing but time and spending it wisely in Milknits case.

DanMcMillin

Crane Motorsports

Our truck was painted black due to time and where it landed on the priority list to get the truck to Parker. It will be different for the Mint 400 but then again the Mint is only 4 weeks away so time might get the best of us again.

I cant speak for anyone else, but Todds truck was so down to the second that we had to rear start by missing Qualy. Finishing 21st with an 80th rear start is no easy task in a truck with barely 50 miles put on it. Plus we might change the body, so its not a money thing but time and spending it wisely in Milknits case.
Todd's truck was only a chassis when we picked ours up from Racer the Monday after Thanksgiving. Incredible to see it make Parker, let alone finish the grueling race! Great job Keith Mila at Milk-N-It Motorsports, and the entire Racer Engineering team for getting it done in time!

Last edited: