• Forum membership has its advantages....

New truck, new sponsors... Bebo is back!

E&S Racing

F.A.I.T.H.
Awesome. Let's see if he puts people on notice this weekend. Get Some!!!!

TRAVISD

So the million dolla question is, if he's racing under the TSCO banner using their crew and logistics. If he pulls into a McMillin pit will they help him??? LOL

BANNED4LIFE

not wanting to show how fast these trucks really are in qualifying????? not wanting to scare everyone off???? herbst rigs doing the same????

BANNED4LIFE

Where did you qualify pete?
much better than ALL of those high $$$$$ dollar efforts......EVERYTIME......I PROMISE.....wake up.....3rd out of 85 last time I did parker.....FIRST TT......so if you don't KNOW anything about a subject, maybe not comment.......I think I qualified 2nd AND 4th once at the parker blue water, hhmmmm, how did I do that??? haha

Last edited:
much better than ALL of those high $$$$$ dollar efforts......EVERYTIME......I PROMISE.....wake up.....3rd out of 85 last time I did parker.....FIRST TT......so if you don't KNOW anything about a subject, maybe not comment.......I think I qualified 2nd AND 4th once at the parker blue water, hhmmmm, how did I do that??? haha
Where did you finish? Ya know, where it really matters.

NIKAL

Is this a tsco owned truck or do you own it, Andy?

Sent from the RDC Mobile App. Get it for your IOS device today
TSCO owns the truck. Andy is just driving it and using their pit support.
The truck Andy is driving at Parker looks to be TSCO #1 and Mark & Garry are in #2 which was just completed. The way I read Andys article was that he would be running his own program with the truck being prepped out of TSCO and use TSCO pit support. He said he would be debuting his own come the Mint. So does that mean a 3rd truck will be built? Mark & Gary have each had their own trucks and only shared at the long races.

Last edited:

pdailey

Racer
The truck Andy is driving at Parker looks to be TSCO #1 and Mark & Garry are in #2 which was just completed. The way I read Andys article was that he would be running his own program with the truck being prepped out of TSCO and use TSCO pit support. He said he would be debuting his own come the Mint. So does that mean a 3rd truck will be built? Mark & Gary have each had their own trucks and only shared at the long races.
He's debuting his own paint scheme for the Mint. Not his own truck.