New video games!!!

Jimmy8

Reaction
I posted this under video games, but it didnt get any hits so I decided to put it under general, because I figured it may be something you guys would like to know. In the next 2 weeks, a video game called Paris to Dakar rally is going to be out for PS2. It is supposed to be awesome, and very much similar to the real race, and I think you use a GPS and all. It also says you start under the eifle tower, just like in real life. A game called World Rally Championship is also coming out the end of November as well, and is supposed to be great as well. It is going to have tracks all over the world just like real. WRC uses both real drivers and real cars, and P to D uses the real cars. Makes me wonder if they will have LeDuc's, the schlesser buggies, and even the semi's in the game. cant wait to see.

Jimmy8

Reaction
I just rented the P to D video game. I am definately going to be buying it. It is really long as well, I think I have been playing for an hour and a half and am only on stage 4. It has the KIA's, a ford protruck, mitsu's, and a host of others as well including a class 1, schlesser buggies, motorcycles and quads. It is the closest thing to real off road racing I have ever played. The roll overs, damage, and corrections are just like real. You have to check it out. No GPS but you have a co rider telling you where to go. You really have to study the maps of the course as well, so you find the shortest routes to go. The game is awesome.

rdc

- users no longer part of the rdc family -
Reaction
Wrong Forum............Not to raz or anything but that is what the game forum is for, those who are interested in games.

Jimmy8

Reaction
What about all the people who ask questions on their trucks and what parts to use. Shouldnt it go under the shop forum.

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Reaction
or what about the people who talk rally on a race-dezert website.

Kris

Just messin

When in doubt, GAS IT!

JCA

Reaction
I think that before Shaun becomes the thread police he needs to fill out his profile. He was seen in previous post harping about others not filling out theirs. I went there to check to see if he put his age.

J.C. Andrews
Andrews Racing
<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.andrewsracing.com>www.andrewsracing.com</A>

rdc

Reaction
JCA, fyi, I took mine down.......... your a newbie though and wouldn't know any better. Sounds like you wanna have a go at me like many others have. Go for it!

rdc

Reaction
Exactly, that is what I was talking about Jimmy. Didn't mean to come across like the " thread police" or anything. Dig your post's, always interesting!

rdc

Reaction
Ya, what kind of idiot would go talking Rally on a dezert racing board? Some people have got a lot of nerve! ;)

JCA

Reaction
I have been on the board long enough to know that you have posted many times and with some of your more recent post I was curios of who you are and age if you provided one. Maybe what kind of a background you have (racing). I am not "calling you out" because if I were I would have to go back into my profile and change my age into the teens. Then I check your Profile tonight and you just filled it in with a bunch of fiction. I am not going to go post for post with you it is not worth it. I was just trying to understand where your post (of recent times) were coming from. I think I have my answer anyway.

J.C. Andrews
Andrews Racing
<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.andrewsracing.com>www.andrewsracing.com</A>

rdc

Reaction
Cool.........
FYI, I take these boards very lightly, as entertainment if you will. I do get a kick out of those who take things so seriously though. I can see a little insult in your post but that is fine too. Those who know me know that its all in fun and there is never any harm meant on my part. I do have a tendency to "liven" things up sometimes though.......... usually not on purpose though. ;)

<font color=red>DRIFT IT!!!</font color=red>

pjc

Chairman
Reaction
Jimmy,

What is the exact name of this game? I have checked for new releases and don't see anyhting you describe.

Thanks

PJCinLV

pjc

Chairman
Reaction
Damn! I just found it. It is geting horrible reviews. Looks like it's obscure already.

Smuggler's Run 2 looks good.

PJCinLV

gary

Reaction
smuggler's run 2 is pretty good. same concept as 1, just a bit harder. land mines, bombs dropping (by planes and helicopters flying overhead...way cool), more cops, and the vehicles now have "countermeasures," once you've earned them....

Waldo

Safehouse
Reaction
I posted this under video games but thought it deserved mentioning here. Anyone else heard of this or do you know if it will be made for PS2. Looks like it is only being made for computers. It's the new Ragland 4x4 game.

http://www.raglandracing.com/xicat_video_game.htm</A>

BRAAAAAAAAP!