**NEW VIDEO** PALACIOS RACING - EAST CAPE 300, 2019

bajafilmsmedia

Reaction
STEFANO PALACIOS AND ROB RICHDALE ACHIEVE THE 3RD. PLACE OF CLASS 1 IN THE EAST CAPE 300, LOS BARRILES, BAJA SUR, MX.
ENJOY!!

Anger Issues

Reaction
We had a blast watching this race and attending the "fiesta" (Tech Inspec) the night before. There were some serious rigs down there, including this and other Class 1 cars, along with Jimmy Diaz' winning TT #7. Due to the mandatory restart at 12:30 we moved to a bad-arse wash and caught the whole field again at full speed. I have never seen so many Ford Rangers... Class 7 and 7s and some other 7 class for in-between motor size (I was a bit confused). We hope to race a race in this series in the distant future. The locals love this series because the 1000 doesn't get this far south. I will see if any of our photos are worth a crap.

bajafilmsmedia

Reaction
We had a blast watching this race and attending the "fiesta" (Tech Inspec) the night before. There were some serious rigs down there, including this and other Class 1 cars, along with Jimmy Diaz' winning TT #7. Due to the mandatory restart at 12:30 we moved to a bad-arse wash and caught the whole field again at full speed. I have never seen so many Ford Rangers... Class 7 and 7s and some other 7 class for in-between motor size (I was a bit confused). We hope to race a race in this series in the distant future. The locals love this series because the 1000 doesn't get this far south. I will see if any of our photos are worth a crap.

It is one of the races that have a great variety of landscapes, very nice view all along the east coast
It is always good that people from other places come to enjoy everything what goes Baja Sur gives us
We hope to see you soon in a race!
the categories with the number 7 are 3, 7 open, the 7 Stock Mini and one intermediate that is the 7SX

Greetings, friend!