New VORRA website coming soon......

curt

Reaction
Hey before its too late, can the points be posted like a spreadsheet format with each races points and a total to the right like we have on ushra? I'd also still like to see a points breakdown- how we arrive at the points with an example or 2...Thanks, Curt

NorCal_Prerunner

Reaction
Soon my brother. Yes, the plan for the points will be a spreadsheet looking table with points for each race for each racer and a total to the right. And yes, there is going to be a description of how the points are awarded for each place per race in the general race info section of the site.

billymanfroy

Reaction
See that Josh?!? I friggin psychic!!!

Curt, (and everyone else) Trust me on this one... You are going to LOVE what Josh is doing with this site. He has lots of ideas being relatively new to the sport which is going to make it very easy for people to quickly find ALL the info they'll ever need to get to a VORRA race, find rules, class descriptions, race day time schedules, points and results, points systems, driver profiles, payout schedules, etc. BUT... It's going to take some time. We talked about whether or not to revamp the whole site and not release anything until it's 100% done and functional, or speed up the process and do bits at a time. He posted the points update as is so that people could see their standings, but we have bigger plans for that section including results for each race just as you mentioned. Stay tuned, folks. AND PLEASE KEEP THE SUGGESTIONS COMING! THIS SITE IS FOR YOU!

CALLING ALL PHOTOGRAPHERS! WE NEED CURRENT PHOTOS! I have talked to many people about providing photos from the races. I have received over 200 shots from various sources for the first 2 races, but we ALWAYS need more. Please also provide your logo/contact info for proper credit, and also to possibly someday sell your pics through the site.

Send all your pics, suggestions, comments, info, etc. to me at bill@hepcoblue.com and I will sort them out and forward them to Josh.

Thanks everyone, and please bear with us!

Billy

curt

Reaction
Honest I wasn't bitchin! It looks good so far, and I'm impressed the points we're up before I had to send a couple of grouchy emails
You guys know what makes a great website as well as all the things the racers need to stay informed, keep it coming....Curt