New Web Site

tkr

Reaction
Now there you go making me drool all over my keyboard again...
Great site and the truck is looking awsome!!

Matt Nelson
Team Kwik Racing

SDranger

Reaction
<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.PorterRaceCars.com>www.PorterRaceCars.com</A>

very nice site

97 Ranger 4x4
02 CR125

Donahoe

Reaction
Steve, You new Truck look incredible. Danny is doing a great job...(not that I would Doubt him) Good luck with it... Be safe in that thing.

NEVER LIFT!!!!!

Porterrace

Reaction
Thanks for all the positive input. I want to thank Marty @ Rennsport for doing all the hard work and making the site so well done. I also want to thank Bill Gasper, he does most of the work on the trucks, and all my guys @ Porter race cars. I couldn't do any of it without them.

Donahoe

Reaction
Danny, Keep up the passion brother. It shows in your work.... Take a vacation once in a while.. Dont get burned out. I dont think there is anyone left that takes as much time on quality anymore. You are the last of the breed. KEEP IT UP!!

NEVER LIFT!!!!!

Gabe Lara

Reaction
The site and the shop looks great, Danny.
Keep up the good work!

-Gabe

FABRICATOR

Reaction
I'm impressed!

<font color=orange>The best ideas are the ones that look obvious to the casual observer.</font color=orange>

dezerts10

BANG!! BANG!!
Reaction
now only if i could get a job there id be in heaven. hint hint
worth the try atleast
Gregg

Doug_Powell

Reaction
Excellent web site! Should have expected nothing less from the perfectionist. To Danny Porter, congrats on such an awesome dream turned into reality. Keep up the great work. Steve, looking forward to seeing you behind your new nasty ride.