Newbie desert Photog!

Tony.Lozano

Reaction
what's up guys! thought i might share this with you..

i got 8 months with my new camera and i've tried to go to every race down here in baja. so,, i got an alright coverage of this year :]

i'll be uploading pictures of a couple guuys,,, so it wont have to be a galery with 200 pictures,, it can be something u can look at with out haveing to skip through a lot of weird pictures, basically my favorite picture from each rider will be up.

right now i got Ivan Ramirez and Noe Ibarra, i'll start posting up pictures from guys that race down here so everyone knows what's going on in Baja :].

i'll try to get ahold of someone in JCR to get up a gallery for them :]

well i hope you guys like my work!

oh yea, it's all in spanish :p but really just skip through the pictures, no one ever reads anyway :p

Click Here>>KILOMX

Tony.Lozano

Reaction
tell me what you guys think about it. that was the point of joining this forum so i could share all my pictures with you guys:]

swiftracing5

Reaction
Very clean. Definitely know what you are doing, but just watch out for giving away deals, free prints, raw files, or anything from a "hobby" photog point of view. You could make money from those if you wanted to, just no freebies cuz those are sick and you should be proud of your stuff so far. What are you editing with if you dont mind me asking?

Tony.Lozano

Reaction
thanx guys!,

yea that's the reason why i'll be only uploading pictures from a couple guys,, that i've talked to and its alright tho, its kinda my support to those guys racing every weekend. hopefully this next year i'll be taking a tent with a couple printers so i can get rid of every picture and keep the good shots.

i'm editing on my ghetto macbook pro,, it's alright i guess, it gets the job done. im really not too excited with those 2 little videos :p, filming races down here well,, there's not too many fast guys, at least not that race... but we'll get there, i got a couple shoots scheduled with Roberto Villalobos, Felipe Velez quad rider from san felipe, Ramirez and a couple teams, so it should be sick :]

Tony.Lozano

Reaction
forgot to sayy,,, i got final cut pro,,

and watermarks,, well, those are all from the pro class, so, let them pictures travel throught the web :p.

it's alright i mean, its my first year, im getting the hang of it, and as for now if i go on myspace everyone down here's got a picture i shot, with my logo on it so its alright i guess. no one buys pictures down here unless its race day so, i get some exposure out of it.

Armistice

Reaction
I like the yellow logo best, but maybe make it a little smaller on the second image you have

As for the watermark, it's just a text layer that has the opacity taken down to about 20%. That's what I do

Nice photos

Tony.Lozano

Reaction
well, the red kilomx logo's like that because its actually a shirt design,, and i printed out a couple of posters like a month ago,,

yea i know watermarks,, but i dont like them, as soon as i start selling pictures from they will have watermarks, but not when im trying to expose my work and the rider,, thanx for the tip :]