Next race, BITD Bilek 300 (drawing order)

referman

Reaction
LVJames racing......#522........just not signed up yet. We'll be there....

D Bergstrom

Reaction
just not signed up yet. We'll be there....
Hopefully, there are alot doing this same thing. Only 35 pre entered bikes/quads/UTV's, lower then I expected. This race is a blast, hopefully more will show up. I am sure everyone is still trying to recover from Vegas to Reno, I know I still am! How often do you get to race in a 300 mile point to point race in this area? That alone should be motivation for people to sign up!

Doug

jfracerzr

Reaction
wish we could make it to this one
we will be racing the terribles gran prix in primm though!

trentk

Reaction
I really wanted to do this one but I can't afford it this year. Good luck guys.

ikikazz73

Reaction
I think the rise in entry fee is part of it. Paying for v2r then a entry fee of 600 hurts.

RacerX1

Reaction
I know there's some awesome riding in this race. We will be at the Nat'l Hare & Hound in Wendover, NV on that day with our sponsored rider so I'm gonna miss it (again). But, I do plan on racing the Primm 150. Good luck guys!

troyharper

DA Meatball
Reaction
il be there #324!

Dezertpilot

Reaction
Go Troy!!!!!!!!

Vtr_Racing

Reaction
First news from the ATV`s...David Scott takes 2nd in the Pro ATV class. JAson Wade was running in 2nd place in the Expert class...As of pit 4....Still waiting on more news to trickle in...
Unofficial.....

Vtr_Racing

Reaction
who won pro quad
Stuart won Pro quad Dave Scott 2nd on the Duncan Honda and Matlock DNF(last I heard he wasnt running) motor issues
Exp class
Jason Dunkleberger/Steve Bielman first Craig Christy 2nd and I think Rowley 3rd.
Jason Wade DNF lost a chain.
Scary news but it was reported that Nick Nelson racing for Jeff Hancock had a bad get off. No details. Hoping all is ok there.....fingers crossed.

BTW, how are you healing up??? Ready to ride soon?

StrunkBro

Reaction
Stuart won Pro quad Dave Scott 2nd on the Duncan Honda and Matlock DNF(last I heard he wasnt running) motor issues
Exp class
Jason Dunkleberger/Steve Bielman first Craig Christy 2nd and I think Rowley 3rd.
Jason Wade DNF lost a chain.
Scary news but it was reported that Nick Nelson racing for Jeff Hancock had a bad get off. No details. Hoping all is ok there.....fingers crossed.

BTW, how are you healing up??? Ready to ride soon?
Shiloh is fine Im the one with the problems. The healing is done for the most part I still have not started riding yet. Just started working out hard again and there is still some pain. A lot of that is do to the fact that I haven't really worked those muscles in a long time though. Should be back racing by Parker.

I hope Nelson is ok the only reason he was racing was because Josh and Jeff were to hurt to race them self's and now nick goes and gets hurt.

Vtr_Racing

Reaction
I hope Nelson is ok the only reason he was racing was because Josh and Jeff were to hurt to race them self's and now nick goes and gets hurt.
I know,,,,thats awful. Jeff is a great guy,,,,his whole team is.....Some bad luck there.

Did anyone hear about the fire at the Alt. pit?? Crazy stuff. A bike came in to pit, BITD hauled gas in there , gas only pit, in a truck. The bike tipped over as it was being fueled and caught fire. Then the gas caught on fire. I dont know the exact details but people had to carry gas through that pit after that! If anyone can add that would be interesting stuff.....

Vtr_Racing

Reaction
Exp class update, Jason Dunkleberger/Bielman rcvd some sort of time penalty and moved to 3rd. Craig Christy wins the Quad Expert class.....2nd place to Rowley. Not sure,,,,,but.......I think that may clinch the Quad Exp title.......

At any rate....Congrats to Craig Christy,Andy Lagzdines and Christys Racing and the Duncun Racing supported team. Nice job. This race was not without some drama!!!!

troyharper

DA Meatball
Reaction
Go Troy!!!!!!!!
Thanks Scott, I lost the masterlink @ rm 209...5 and a half hours later my parts got delivered. I made it to pit 6 in a hurry, but i was 15 min late for the cut off.
Congrats to YOU! I saw ya @ the awards, but i lost ya in the crowd. 1 of these days...
Troy