• Forum membership has its advantages....

Next race

dirtdriver85

So where are the next big car counts for Sep or Oct? Tryn to figure out the next race to run but want to be where the car counts are. So whats up everyone?

M.Harvey1600

So where are the next big car counts for Sep or Oct? Tryn to figure out the next race to run but want to be where the car counts are. So whats up everyone?
#1069 PJ Isabelle will be running the next MORE race...

Round 5 of The M.O.R.E.2011 Season
Chili Cook-Off- Sept 10
LUCERNE, Ca

Class 10

1069 Phillip Isabelle
1004 Lenny Holder
1011 Mike McGee
1051 Tim Scott
1019 Holli Bechard
1025 Chad Dohrman
1021 Kathy Kirkmeyer
1096 Allan Lindsay

pretty good entry so far... hopefully we will get more cars come race day

M.Harvey1600

We might run the Chili cookoff race if testing goes good next weekend
You better race B-Dub... the class 10 field in MORE has been pretty solid the last few races... some fast cars have been coming out of the woodworks with new ecotech power...

I know 1069 will be ready... its getting a full fresh prep from ES Motorsports, trans and motor gone through and hopefully they DITCH the gosh dang torque converter...

Its nice being able to post in the class 10 forum...

B-Dub 1020

You better race B-Dub... the class 10 field in MORE has been pretty solid the last few races... some fast cars have been coming out of the woodworks with new ecotech power...

I know 1069 will be ready... its getting a full fresh prep from ES Motorsports, trans and motor gone through and hopefully they DITCH the gosh dang torque converter...

Its nice being able to post in the class 10 forum...
We are trying is this race in Lucerne or Barstow. How does the chili cookoff work, do you need to cook it there or can we make it and warm it there YUMMY

Fourstroker

We are trying is this race in Lucerne or Barstow. How does the chili cookoff work, do you need to cook it there or can we make it and warm it there YUMMY
Its in Lucerne. Bring the chili any way you wish

B-Dub 1020

The Chili Cook Off Race is always a fun event. I think you will like it B-Dub
Hopefully testing this Sunday morning, I wanted to do the Utah race 100% payback with only having to pay for diesal fuel and I think I have a trucking co. sponsor for that. But cant find out who is actually going, everyone that signed up did it because you had that day to sign up and get a free entry and they figured what the heck you can always back out.

B-Dub 1020

Ok tested car for 20 mins kinda, changing bushing and maggin spindles tonight. If everything goes well we are going to come race this with no pre run, gps and might need some pit help. Bringin car on flatbed with one chase truck. Dont know sheet about this race

DBMETALWORX

GPS should be available from PCI. Only 1 pit @ main, but its a hot pit. So it's only the cars racing the heat that are pitted there. You don't pit @ camp. We'll have plenty people to help pit.. Just find us.. Old Ford flatbed w/metalworx on the side, and the Smiley crane truck.

DBMETALWORX

1016, 1050, 1058, 1059 are in..

DBMETALWORX

15 last year.