Next Texas Race

westtexasbaja

Reaction
Teaser google earth pic of the terrain for the next race. John is working on the final layout. Infield doubles & tabletops are already in place! :D Gonna be good one, don't miss out!

Attachments

steve0we

Reaction
Bring it on! We are getting ready for it! Maybe some of the Cali or AZ guys can make it. Less UR SKEERED!

jps1145

Reaction
If I pack my rifle can I tag me a buck?:D

stefin182

Reaction
And while your at it, hit some turkey and buffalo...

Wild bill

Reaction
Talk about hitting cows............At the Shamrock race, it seemed like the cattle liked the sound of my siren. Alot of ranchers signal their cows that it is eatin time by sounding a poilce siren. So beware that honking your siren can cause the cows to run at you!!!!!!!!!!

WickedGravityVideo

Reaction
Wow, that looks like a cool track -- steep incline to that mesa. I could not find a date listed in this thread -- when and where???

John831

Reaction
This ranch is really cool, lots of cool terrain, lots of tecnical, fast sections, and wild buffalo to dodge, the jumps in the pits will be pretty awesome.
yes, i will be giving every racer a price sheet on the game animals:eek:

steve0we

Reaction
Ok listen up......

I will add $500.00 to the winner of the first class that has 3 cars from outside of the state of Texas pre-enter. We want this race to grow and i'm willing to do my part.

Come on class 11, step up and come join us.......
Class 5 Unlimited....blow the dust off....

Step up and take my money........

Froghorn

Reaction
Yes, I will confirm that the Hostyle Porter car will be there... and mabey a second mid engine Class 1 ES Motorsports car built by Eric Stewart and Bill Gasper formerly of Porter Race Cars. See you there.

steve0we

Reaction
I will leave it up to John to announce what class will be taking my money. Come on 5-1600....... step up!

nextparousia

Reaction
My first post!

Hey i just started building my Daily into a prerunner. I know this site is for races but i just cant find the Texan desert crowd anywhere else.

I ran across this flyer, and blackwell TX is within a couple hours of me, tops. I've been looking for a place to test out my new L/T on my 07 tacoma and this place looks great. Is it open to offroading usually, or is it just for this Oct. race?

I see a phone number on the flyer, but i'd figure i'd ask you guys if you knew already.

Thanks.

72class5

Reaction
Best bet is to call John or Steve:D