nextel cup series

UndercoverFab

Reaction
well its cool that nascar has found another sponsor since winston had to pull out, but it kinda sucks if your close to signing at&t as your sponsor, they said on espn that communciations companys already in the sport can stay but no new ones are allowed.

PLS

Reaction
I thought it was funny that even though it was on the radio and in the newspapers two to three days ago about the new sponsorship, Nascar denied it and wouldn't comment until the scheduled press conference today. Kind of rained on their parade.
Pete S.- BOYD RACING

AllwaysRcn

Reaction
"Speak for yourself, my Nextel works awesome. "

Except in Mexico, the majority of Nevada (works fine in Vegas), Plaster city, and in my office at work. Everywhere else i'm sure it works fine. Unfortunately I'm usually only in those 4 places.

I've had mine for over three years and the coverage areas seem to get worse. Thats why I also have Verizon. This topic has come up several times on this board.

Billy_the_Kid

Reaction
I can't believe the price, $75M/yr for 10 years plus they have to buy advertising!!! For that price they should get there name in big letters on every car on the track.

Can't wait to see some real racing this weekend when the guys hit their first road course of the year.