NFL Draft:

b_fantasyoffroadracing

Reaction
Any thoughts on the NFL Draft? Who is going where and who will benefit your team the most?! Bronco fan here - and after the Cutler debacle, I would NOT like us to pick up Sanchez from USC -- not saying Orton is anywhere near the solution now in Denver -... would like to see a RB who is not a 'has been' be picked up... or some help on the D-Line.

dezertranger1600

Reaction
I think you'd better leave if you are a Bronco fan...:D

Jay Cutler is nothing but a pee baby. As a USC fan, i would hate to see MS go to such a horrible team.

One more thing.......GO BOLTS:d

b_fantasyoffroadracing

Reaction
I think you'd better leave if you are a Bronco fan...:D

Jay Cutler is nothing but a pee baby. As a USC fan, i would hate to see MS go to such a horrible team.

One more thing.......GO BOLTS:d

MS is over-rated...just as ML and CP... And I am not disagreeing that Culter isnt a whiner... but its not Rivers isn't one of the biggest wanners out there. The Chargers... a bunch of wasted talent the last few years...never should have gotten rid of Marty. On the flip side though - John Clayton of ESPN stated the Chargers would have the AFC West wrapped up on November... due to strength of schedule being extremely low....

dezertranger1600

Reaction
Yes sir. getting rid of Marty was the biggest mistake ever. Norv is a punk

b_fantasyoffroadracing

Reaction
Yes sir. getting rid of Marty was the biggest mistake ever. Norv is a punk

Who would you like to see coaching in SD? It's not like Wade was the greatest either...however, Marty made him look good - and now he is in Epic Failure mode with Americas Bandwagon Team...

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
SD needs a real coach like Tom Coughlin, Mike Holmgren those type that actually get fired up!

b_fantasyoffroadracing

Reaction
SD needs a real coach like Tom Coughlin, Mike Holmgren those type that actually get fired up!

There are a lot of good...better than good coaches out there on the market that nobody has picked up... or they are taking a year off. One more bad year of wasted talent in SD.... SD should look at the Bill Cowers of the world...

randy s

Reaction
Who would you like to see coaching in SD? It's not like Wade was the greatest either...however, Marty made him look good - and now he is in Epic Failure mode with Americas Bandwagon Team...
pete carroll. i don't care what he did'nt do in new england. i really just wish don coryell was about 50 yrs . old. only coach to win 100 games in both the pros and college. quite a man. greatest offensive mind in nfl history in my opinion. chargers and sdsu have had some of the best offensive coaches in history working for them at one capacity or another. coryell, gillman, prothro, noll, madden, gibbs, all coached in san diego. i'm sure there are more. john gruden might be a good choice if a hard nosed rah rah coach is the ticket.

Hayward Racing

Reaction
Any thoughts on the NFL Draft? Who is going where and who will benefit your team the most?! Bronco fan here - and after the Cutler debacle, I would NOT like us to pick up Sanchez from USC -- not saying Orton is anywhere near the solution now in Denver -... would like to see a RB who is not a 'has been' be picked up... or some help on the D-Line.

Chargers need some help on the line... And as a USC fan I'd hate to see MS in Denver for the shear fact I hate the broncos.

MS is over-rated...just as ML and CP... And I am not disagreeing that Culter isnt a whiner... but its not Rivers isn't one of the biggest wanners out there. The Chargers... a bunch of wasted talent the last few years...never should have gotten rid of Marty. On the flip side though - John Clayton of ESPN stated the Chargers would have the AFC West wrapped up on November... due to strength of schedule being extremely low....

As a USC fan I have to agree that their QB's are a little overrated maybe it's the system plus they always have good O-Lines but hands down they are as close to NFL ready as it gets coming out of college. As a Charger fan I will agree Rivers can be a whiner but Cutler went Kindergarten in Denver, no comparison..

Who's your squad?

Exactly. Norv is a puss. Hopefully this season we will get some stuff handled!!

I think Norv's testi's produced a little man juice towards the end of last year I'm hoping silt gets handled this year too.

I wish the football gods would bless us with Bill Cowher but him and AJ wouldnt be able to coexist. I was pissed when I found out Wade wouldn't be our D Coordinator but am glad he's not our coach.

pete carroll. i don't care what he did'nt do in new england. i really just wish don coryell was about 50 yrs . old. only coach to win 100 games in both the pros and college. quite a man. greatest offensive mind in nfl history in my opinion. chargers and sdsu have had some of the best offensive coaches in history working for them at one capacity or another. coryell, gillman, prothro, noll, madden, gibbs, all coached in san diego. i'm sure there are more. john gruden might be a good choice if a hard nosed rah rah coach is the ticket.

Pete's not going anywhere he's been offered a bunch of jobs with total control but always declines.

chicken lips the ocho

Most Annoying RDC Poster
Reaction
Bring back the tuna haha now thats a coach that gets fired up:D

i know this is not part of the draft but buffalo is gonna regret signing T.O haha im just happy hes out of dallas

b_fantasyoffroadracing

Reaction
Bring back the tuna haha now thats a coach that gets fired up:D

i know this is not part of the draft but buffalo is gonna regret signing T.O haha im just happy hes out of dallas

Any team that signs T.O. is going to regret it in the long run....49ers.... Philli....Dallas... It never ends... Playmaker... Sure. But the associated drama is no where worth the few big plays he does have.

b_fantasyoffroadracing

Reaction
Chargers need some help on the line... And as a USC fan I'd hate to see MS in Denver for the shear fact I hate the broncos.

As a USC fan I have to agree that their QB's are a little overrated maybe it's the system plus they always have good O-Lines but hands down they are as close to NFL ready as it gets coming out of college. As a Charger fan I will agree Rivers can be a whiner but Cutler went Kindergarten in Denver, no comparison..

Who's your squad?

I think Norv's testi's produced a little man juice towards the end of last year I'm hoping silt gets handled this year too.

I wish the football gods would bless us with Bill Cowher but him and AJ wouldnt be able to coexist. I was pissed when I found out Wade wouldn't be our D Coordinator but am glad he's not our coach.

Pete's not going anywhere he's been offered a bunch of jobs with total control but always declines.

My squad is Denver - born and raised... Season ticket holder from '82 - '99. Will be AFC West for life... glad the SeaChickens are out of the AFC West... and as a born "Raider Hater" - then rivalry with SD has definitely heated up with the Cutler/Rivers drama.

Either way - if Denver plays too poorly to be in the mix (which, I fear the next few years in Denver will be rough) - then I cheer for the AFC to represent. Rivalries aside, the AFC West used to be dominant...now, its more of a joke. When an 8-8 team represents in the playoffs...we are definitely hurtin.

And as much as I hate Marty from his years in Cleveland and KC - he is a good coach and Turner just sucks... shame to see what he did to that team... but, you never know. He did fire up the last few months last season... Ultimately, still need a change in SD.

On a Raiders Note: Al Davis - he just needs to croak and move on so that coaching can be left to coaches and talent can be drafted the right way.

michael_loomis

Reaction
Agreed! Shanahan would be the shizzle here in SD.

Sadly, I think AJ is scared to hire a coach with the "sir, yes sir" mentality that he, or cowher bring.

b_fantasyoffroadracing

Reaction
Shanahan. Chargers would rule the world!!

Denvers worst fear...losing their coach to another team within the same division...

Hayward Racing

Reaction
My squad is Denver - born and raised... Season ticket holder from '82 - '99. Will be AFC West for life... glad the SeaChickens are out of the AFC West... and as a born "Raider Hater" - then rivalry with SD has definitely heated up with the Cutler/Rivers drama.

Either way - if Denver plays too poorly to be in the mix (which, I fear the next few years in Denver will be rough) - then I cheer for the AFC to represent. Rivalries aside, the AFC West used to be dominant...now, its more of a joke. When an 8-8 team represents in the playoffs...we are definitely hurtin.

And as much as I hate Marty from his years in Cleveland and KC - he is a good coach and Turner just sucks... shame to see what he did to that team... but, you never know. He did fire up the last few months last season... Ultimately, still need a change in SD.

On a Raiders Note: Al Davis - he just needs to croak and move on so that coaching can be left to coaches and talent can be drafted the right way.

Yeah even with Cutler gone there is some bad blood between Chargers and Broncos, I think the Defense hates Rivers more. I too root for the west, it wasn't that long ago when everyone was good except the Raiders.

I hated Marty until he coached here and hated when he left and for the last two years the Chargers seem to be going through an Identity crisis. Well not actually just a change in Offensive philosophy and irrational, decisions towards the end of games.

All crying aside if Norv can continue where he left off last year and elevate that throughout the year we should be in good shape.

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
As much as I hate the Raiders I actually think they have a pretty good team this year. I believe they will pick up a WR with their first pick in the draft and then they actually will have a decent offense. I would almost go as far as saying the Raiders will finish higher than the Broncos in the west this season.

Chargers will win the west again and hopefully with something better than a 8-8 lol.

Norv just seems like a big pushover and a puss when it comes to coaching. He never does any trick plays and he punts it almost every 4th down even when they are trailing with less than 2min left. He actually called one fake punt last season and I was impressed, if he can find some more of that side of him he might actually do ok.
With LT, Merriman and Chromartie healthy this season it could be one of their last real chances at a big run to the Superbowl IMO. Rivers is in his prime and they have some decent WR's and LT and Sproles are good to go in the running game. Lets get it done!!

b_fantasyoffroadracing

Reaction
If Al Davis can stay out of coaching - then the talent will come through for the Raiders... I just dont see that happening. Maybe with Madden retiring from broadcasting he can come back for a final hoorah with Oakland...

Its a sad day when Madden leaves the game... Frank Callindo (sp?) does a great impression - but, not anyone who can fill those shoes and what Madden brought to the game... At least we still have Madden on Xbox, PS, Wii....

michael_loomis

Reaction
F rivers. Where is Bree's?

I mean, look at rivers... he had awesome stats last year, but couldn't lead the team. Every QB taken in front of him that draft year, already has there SB ring! ERRR. lol