Nfs shift

Reaction
anyone bought it yet? came out 9/15. i started playing it last night and so far it seems like a grand turismo type sim. i havent got too far, about 30 mins playing so far.
lets hear some input on the game...:cool:

C.J. Hutchins

Reaction
I've been seeing the trailers for it, but haven't bought it yet. Keep me updated on how it is.

3D of 3DCS

Reaction
The game looks pretty sweet, probably going to rent it sometime soon.

LukeHuff

Reaction
got it yesterday. Really good, it's def. a challenge though. My life has gone down the toilet ever since this game and Dirt 2 have come out.

michael_loomis

Reaction
The TV commercial shows actual game footage.. it looks awesome graphically.. but it almost looked like the car had some kind of turbo/nitrous boost? lol

VentureCrew35

Bacon Lover
Reaction
I haven't had the opportunity to play it yet, but from what I've seen and heard I'm very glad to see this game. Back in the early days of the NFS franchise it was about the supercars and the exotics. Driving the cars that we could only dream of driving in the real world. And for the day (the 90's), it was about as real as you could get. Then they fell from legit sim grace into the world of dime-a-dozen arcadeness (in my opinion the descent began with Hot Pursuit 2. The first ever NFS game without an in-car view), which was followed by jumping on the annoying "street racer"/"Fast and the Furious"/"muffler that makes your Civic sound like a lawnmower" bandwagon. Then they tried to put story lines in the games, which in my opinion is annoying. Shift feels like they're getting back to the basics. Back to sim style racing in the cars we all dream of seeing in our driveways. And if it's anything like the other sim greats (Forza, GT, etc), I'm excited to see it.

michael_loomis

Reaction
Its sad really... all the kids want to do these days is bash away while driving... and its what makes the $$$...

I cant wait till Jan for GT5...