GlamisGurlie

goddess like
Reaction
Of course I'm routin' for your Uncle... he's the defending F/C champ :D

Gonna go breathe in some nitro - will kill off any flu bugs or allergies LOL

Rhinestone Cowboy

Can i ban pdailey?
Reaction
And no offense, but it is Ron Capps year anyways ;) I'm still a Cruz fan, don't worry..

Oh beleive me. Rootin for someone else isnt going to offend me or hurt my feelings. I use to root for Phil Burkhart all the time. One of the only ones that didnt have his head 6 feet up his arse

EMS702

Rescue 1
Reaction
GG you have to come out to Sand drags April 24-26 at Primm. We do the Fire Rescue for it. You would love it. All the same fun in the sand.

troyharper

DA Meatball
Reaction
It seems too windy to qualify,... Thas why i cant hear em!... 3 second jake brake, BRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPP

ultrablew

Reaction
NHRA at "The Strip" is awesome. A really great track. T/F I would really like to see Cory Mc. get a win. That guy is has a "racers heart" if I've ever see one. He always does well when he is backed with a good crew. (Yes, I give ALL the credit to the crew). The driver has such a small part of the success of the car. F/C is a toss up. I have always been a Capps fan, but I really enjoy Ashley's personality (so far). I hope it's Capps year also.

GlamisGurlie

goddess like
Reaction
I agree it's Capps year... he is a really nice guy, great sense of humor, and definitely a top contender... just hasn't had the best of luck... In T/F, B squared is my pick... he is always "right there" but just hasn't caught the break... hands down "JEG" is THE MAN in P/S (and also my future ex-husband, tho he doesn't know it haha ;))

ultrablew

Reaction
Scelzi is a great character. Really "fan friendly" personality. I hope he gets back with a team soon. Although I enjoy watching him with his interviews and such, it's just not the same.
How about Langdon taking T/Q? That's pretty cool.
BB is a "silent giant". Seems like that team is on to something that is going to benefit him!
If Kalitta team could get consistent, they would definetly be a team with power. Seems like they are either on "Kill" or break...