Night Race Thanks

RRose

I would like to thank a bunch of people for the help we recieved between the 39 and 41 mile marker when the truck came apart.

First of all I would like to thank the group of guys in the K5 blazer. These guys were awesome.... by the time we got out of the truck they were already asking if everyone was ok, they went down track with flashlights to warn oncoming traffic that we were blocking the track, and then they dragged us off the course with their blazer.... on top of that they were able to hunt down my tire/wheel/hub about a mile down the course and then they went to main pit, hooked up my trailer, brought it all the way out to where the truck was and spent the rest of the night helping us get the truck on the trailer and towing it back to main pit! I'd still be out there if it wasn't for you guys.... Thank You!

I would also like to thank Jordan, Kevin, Devin, and Ollie for chasing us down, wrenching on the truck, and figuring out how to get it back on the trailer.... it made for a LONG night... I really appreciate the help guys.

And Frank.... thanks for letting us hang out near your pit and for the light relays... let me know what I owe ya.

Entry Fee:
$225

Parts, Fab work, and Prep:
$3K

Breaking through a dust cloud at 60mph to find a jeepspeed at a dead stop in front of you
Coming in to a checkpoint with no brakes, a truck stopped in front of us, and people standing everywhere
Having our front wheel sheer off and come inch's from rolling at 65mph
And finally.... chasing Vance down a straight away at 80mph right on his bumper:
PRICELESS!!!!!

Thanks for all the help guys.... the truck is pretty tore up.... but I had the time of my life!

RRose

I have one more person to add to the list.... Pat Kapko..... thanks for realizing that we hadn't come through yet and finding us on the radio to see if we needed any help.

K5Blazer

Ryan, I was glad to be of a help last night. I just hope if I ever have trouble in the dez someone will be nice enough to help me.

Here is one of my favorite pictures from last night.

Attachments

Jordan

Ryan,

You are most welcome my friend. Had an awesome time over the past few weeks helping you get the truck prepped and ready to go. From prep to home it was a lot of work but I loved every minute of it. Thanks for letting me drive the truck most of the day saturday that was awesome. We need to get it rolling for the next race and once the WWarrior rolls in its game time!

Oh yeah and "No Hard Feelings Here!" (inside joke)