nike sb's

PBR

Reaction
i know this is a little gay, but does anyone on here rock nike sb's besides senior bitting (he is a full blown addict!)? i wear skate style shoes to work every day so i need cool shoes. i used to wear just vans but they f'd up my feet and same with cons. when we were sponsored by etnies i wore those with pride, but the sb's are the most comfortable skate shoes i have ever worn and the are just fresh. i just happen to pick up 2 new pairs yesterday.

Attachments

dan200

#BSF200
Reaction
Theyre sturdy from what I have been told but....

My beef with them is they kinda capitalized on skateboarding late in the game... Etnies, DC, Vans etc actually poured millions into skateboarding when noone else did. Without companies like those skateboarding would probably not be as big as it is...

I guess this kinda relates to spending your money for race parts and with orgs who are supportive of off roading, not just trying to cash in...

Cool kicks though, and for the record Nike does write some big checks to skaters now a days, not like pro football or basketball size checks but still big...

Also I can't deny owning all the different colors of gen 1 air jordans and skating in those...

Big Hock

Bababooey!!!
Reaction
Theyre sturdy from what I have been told but....

My beef with them is they kinda capitalized on skateboarding late in the game... Etnies, DC, Vans etc actually poured millions into skateboarding when noone else did. Without companies like those skateboarding would probably not be as big as it is...

I guess this kinda relates to spending your money for race parts and with orgs who are supportive of off roading, not just trying to cash in...

Cool kicks though, and for the record Nike does write some big checks to skaters now a days, not like pro football or basketball size checks but still big...

Also I can't deny owning all the different colors of gen 1 air jordans and skating in those...
So how do you feel about Volcomm?;)

For the record, when I skated DVS was my shoe of choice.

Hayward Racing

Reaction
I'm all over SB's they are dope...

BGRANT

Reaction
I have skated in the SBs and are wearing some DC Ryan Smiths now. The SBs are realy comfortable and I will probably switch back after my DCs pack out. Nike finaly broke into the action sport market after 2 or 3 failed attempts. They are making some sick snowboard boots also.

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
Reaction
i know this is a little gay, but does anyone on here rock nike sb's besides senior bitting (he is a full blown addict!)? i wear skate style shoes to work every day so i need cool shoes. i used to wear just vans but they f'd up my feet and same with cons. when we were sponsored by etnies i wore those with pride, but the sb's are the most comfortable skate shoes i have ever worn and the are just fresh. i just happen to pick up 2 new pairs yesterday.
Sorry Ollie but I'm gonna have to dock you one man point for using the phrase "just fresh". Only Will Smith can use that, because he is the "Fresh Prince of Bel-Air".

:D

I'm a DC shoes kinda guy. Skater figured something out, comfortable shoes.

Chase 2

Reaction
Just Fresh!!!???!!!???

Dude, are you stoned? Or do you need one of these?:

PBR

Reaction
what are the cool kids using these days? dope, wicked, pimp, rad, gnarly...

i knew i was going to take some heat for this but i'm ok with that.

hey craig, did sean lend you his card so you could scan it?

HDRA1

The Godfather
Reaction
i agree dan i had alot of duct tape on them to from ripping holes in them from doing ollie's me and my best friend got them i had the blue ones he had the red wow that was a long long time ago

BANNEDFROMBAJA

2317 Cherimoya Drive Suite A Vista, CA 92084
Reaction
i have a few pairs of nikes
i prefer the dunk low 6.0 :D

MALIBLOC

Reaction
fresh is a good work, and yes nike are comfy

dan200

#BSF200
Reaction
i agree dan i had alot of duct tape on them to from ripping holes in them from doing ollie's me and my best friend got them i had the blue ones he had the red wow that was a long long time ago
I knew we shoulda had that "OLLIE" contest at Ridgecrest.:D

Chase 2

Reaction
what are the cool kids using these days? dope, wicked, pimp, rad, gnarly...

i knew i was going to take some heat for this but i'm ok with that.

hey craig, did sean lend you his card so you could scan it?
Actually, it was JJ's, but Sean had it so he could get a copy and I borrowed it from him. LOL

I wish I knew what the cool kids say but my 17 year old doesn't talk to me, let alone disclose kewl speak. I should go over to Skatelab and listen to the "Labrats" for a bit so us "dads" can speak like our kids. Just wait Ollie, you not that far off, 2 or 3 years at the most and you'll have gone from "dad" to my "old man" or worst yet my "F'n old man"

Rhinestone Cowboy

Can i ban pdailey?
Reaction
i GOT a little bit of a shoe fetish. Keep them in the original boxes ect ect. Heres a pair i just picked up. I know im gonna get hammered for this,

Attachments

Chase 2

Reaction
Josh my wife says those shoes look like a tropical fish, specifically a humhumunukunukupaua'a (what ever the F' that is). I"ll scan an extra copy of the gay card for you too.

Rhinestone Cowboy

Can i ban pdailey?
Reaction