Nimrods first MMA fight October 11th in Irvine - No lie

PAB

40's rock!
Reaction
Most of you know NIMROD as the Short Bus driver.....

........Momma Nimrod called him Mikee....

........Mrs. Nimrod calls him Sweet Cakes...

........Many at the races call him Chaplin.....

........I call him the DA man of GOD and Chase guru.......

........At the gym they call him a Gracie Bara belt holder and Ghee wrangler.....

Yes our beloved NIMMY is firmly convinced since his utter domination of Sidekick at the Baja 500, yes we have video, that he is ready for the octagon. Chappy used his months of training to single handed take down RDC co-legend SIDEKICK in a hand to hand brawl that ended in Barbwire near race mile 22. Now he is ready to get sweaty with men on a mat for the enjoyment of others.

I understand his combatant comes from the Corona area so this will a battle for So Cal bragging rights in the super heavy weight class and Nimmy needs our 100% support!

The fight is October 11th and although it is not really a cage fight I encourage all the RDC faithful to help Mikee reach his goal of male on male domination....there is no striking, just a unique amount bear hugs and such

What do you think? Can the Short Bus captain start a new career?

fishd00d

What A Joke
Reaction
They should move the fight to the Off-Road Expo compound since its the same day. What better stage could there be!?!?

Tipracer

Reaction
must bite tongue...ah screw it,
Nimmy and male on male domintaion, rotflmao....
GO GET EM NIMROD...may the schwatrz be with ewe...

nimrod

KOOK!
Reaction
Awe Sheeze........Be careful what you tell Pab from now on.........I've posted so much stuff about the DA that I was sworn to secrecy to never share that I guess he owed me.........In fact I think he probably still owes me.....

It's not MMA that's for sure.

I don't like getting hit and I don't like hitting others....Hugging is right up my alley though.........

It's just a beginners Brazilian jiu jitsu tournament between all the So-Cal Gracie Barra schools........

You guys are NUTS! Especially PAB!!!!

http://www.graciebarrasanclemente.com/

pdailey

Racer
Reaction
Awe Sheeze........Be careful what you tell Pab from now on.........I've posted so much stuff about the DA that I was sworn to secrecy to never share that I guess he owed me.........In fact I think he probably still owes me.....

It's not MMA that's for sure.

I don't like getting hit and I don't like hitting others....

It's just a beginners Brazilian jiu jitsu tournament between all the So-Cal Gracie Barra schools........

You guys are NUTS! Especially PAB!!!!
Just be happy you aren't fighting this guy..................

Last edited by a moderator:

randy68

#1 Enemy of Google
Reaction
NO high 5's involved I trust????

deano

McDeano
Reaction
is this a smart decision, given your heart condition MIKE ? :eek: and cam, shouldn't you be working on getting your new race-shop :rolleyes:

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
Reaction
I thought the DA didn't fight? :D

JoeyD23

Reaction
PAB we know you are not only a Racer, TV Host, Baja Tour Guide, and Minister will you also be getting into the buisness of Reffereeing? LOL

Go get em Nimrod!!!!

Josh @ DanZio

Chains
Reaction
Go get 'em nimmy!!!! As a former trainee in jiu jitsu, I am completely pumped for you and understand the excitement you must have for your first competition. Training is not easy but very satisfying once you start to put things together. If I'm around I will be there to cheer for you!!!

trent06

Mush
Reaction
And now coming down to the octagon........

MIKE
'Chupacabra'
Payne!!!!!!!!

Dezertpilot

Reaction

TreyP

"F" you Bill
Reaction
Watch yourself Mike these "beginner" matches are full of wannabes that don't know control. Have fun and good luck.

nimrod

KOOK!
Reaction
Thanks you guys. Hopefully I get through my first match alright. If things get to tense normallcy is only a tap away..........

Tipracer

Reaction
So any word on the short bus domination????