Ninja Warrior

BGRANT

Reaction
Saw this guy at the skate park today. He put a 2' wooden wall at the top of the 12' bowl and was running up the bowl and over the wall. When I asked WTF he was up to he said he was training for the Ninja Warrior comp in Japan next month. He told me his name and I looked him up on youtube. He is pretty gnarley.

[video=youtube;kZbzgIeXGWI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZbzgIeXGWI&feature=related[/video]

Mike @ pit b

#Mike@PlanB
Reaction
Is there that high enough demand for ninjas in todays economy that they need a Ninjas Warrior competition?

BGRANT

Reaction
G4TV. I have seen a bunch of them on. It's kind of like desert racing, everybody is in it for the $$$$$$$.:D

BGRANT

Reaction
Ninja Warrior is pretty much all I've watched all day since I got laid off in March

I always thought it was a cool show because the guys are in crazy shape and they did some cool stuff. The guy yesterday told me that in 12 years and 2200 attempts there are only 2 people that have ever beat all 4 levels. He was definately in good shape and would put me to shame any day but he wasn't as cut as I thought he would be. Watching his youtube videos shows some pretty creative (crazy) training methods.

bajafox

Accepted
Reaction
G4 is having tryouts to take to Japan in L.A. this month (if they haven't already)

It's crazy how difficult it gets with each stage and even more amazing that only 2 people have ever completed all 4

michael_loomis

Reaction
There was a crazy show that ran these guys thru an obstacle course... insane upper body strength even if they only weighed 140lbs.. anyone seen that?