• Forum membership has its advantages....

Nissan Class 1

Dezertpilot

Already?

harleys dad

The truck you guys are talking about still lives in So Cal at Nissan's private museum. We are going to shoot it for DIRTsports before it leaves (I assume) to new new Nissan headquarters in Tennesse.

Saw the truck about four years ago...incredible. I don't know if you mentioned it yet, but Mark McMillin was one of the drivers of that truck as well..

Marty
wrong truck, Mark drove the 4x4 nissan that jack Johnson drove to sucsess.

LaMonte

Yea the truck is for sale, I want to try my hand at short course. I grew up motocross racing so CORR looks more up my alley. CORR had the desert class last year wanted to race in that. Will concered trade for good short course car and some cash....not a old 9 car or mid 1990's toyota with fiberglass. Here is a onboard video from a few weeks ago, it's at night so its a little dark but close to the end of the video almost do a big OPPPS!!!!

http://prospectator.com/video/George1.wmv

nickhead

George.. whats up bro, the truck looks awesome.. wish I had some extra coin to buy that nice piece of history.. maybe swing it by and drop it in my showroom for a week or two?? let me know..;) NICKHEAD

LaMonte

Hey Nick
Thanks for offer, just tell me when oh ya I still owe you a ride for the hook up you got me. You should see it in a few weeks!!!!
George

nickhead

Hey Nick
Thanks for offer, just tell me when oh ya I still owe you a ride for the hook up you got me. You should see it in a few weeks!!!!
George
:D Call me at the shop next week 9-6 and let me know when you wanna bring it down.. I always have room.. NICK

LaMonte

Truck will be at the EXPO this weekend in the SCORE booth in building 8 also the EXPO looks great more trucks this year then rhino fest of last year