Nitro Circus / True Trophy Truck on MTV!

Lance T

RDC Crypto
That was awesome...but haven't we all valeted our trucks on the strip? No, just me? I always told them to buckle up.

Rhinestone Cowboy

Can i ban pdailey?
RDC Crypto
i saw the pictures and why is the Pflueger TT there:confused::confused:

Testing and being big brother to Travis's driving (driving lines ect.)

Reynolds, did you get when he put it up on the nose and everyone scattered like mice?

creynolds

RDC Crypto
Reynolds, did you get when he put it up on the nose and everyone scattered like mice?

No, after they had watched me film all day and after telling me it was perfectly fine that morning, they wanted to confiscate my camera and send it back to me after the episode aired. I didn't think I'd ever get my camera back so naturally I was pi$$ed. I Told them that Joe was the only one getting it cause it had all my family videos. Long story short, I was pi$$ed and put it up for the last couple runs of the day. I should have a couple good clips of the Pflueger truck too that I need to upload. Pflueger's truck was flat movin' all day. His truck was incredibly fast through that section.

Stinky Gas

RDC Crypto
Its hard to see because of the dust, but my FJ is following closely behind them!:eek:

Rhinestone Cowboy

Can i ban pdailey?
RDC Crypto
Its hard to see because of the dust, but my FJ is following closely behind them!:eek:

It was more than like a mile from the highway. You would of got lost.

Rhinestone Cowboy

Can i ban pdailey?
RDC Crypto
Shock help? Indeed! Someone needs to put a call into John Hoffman.

Mike Johnson is a great wheel... especially when he's in Atilla. (Yes I am a bit biased)

-G

X2

I love Atilla. Alan needs to get rid of the new ride.

bomber

RDC Crypto
I should have a couple good clips of the Pflueger truck too that I need to upload. Pflueger's truck was flat movin' all day. His truck was incredibly fast through that section.

That's bc it's actually a TT, not an experiment :D (meant in good fun)

JrSyko

Jerry Maguire
RDC Crypto
Big thanks to Alan Pflueger and especially Mike Emerson for helping get Joe the parts he needed for his truck and for bringing out Atila! I forgot to throw them some love earlier but they were definitely a major help as well!

CRAIG_HALL

RDC Crypto
Website
www.halldesigns.com
I'm sure Travis driving Joe's truck brought back memories from the 06' 1000. The short video of the fire was a surprise to see.. here's some photos of Joe's 1 car Travis had fun with..

Attachments

• baja 1000 06 011.jpg
    baja 1000 06 011.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 203
  • DSC_0302.JPG
    DSC_0302.JPG
    34 KB · Views: 192
  • DSC_0309.JPG
    DSC_0309.JPG
    29.8 KB · Views: 201