Nitro Circus TT For Sale?

WORCS332

The Nitro Circus TT is for sale in the classifieds. Are they not racing anymore? Whats going on? New truck or something?

M.Harvey1600

I heard there is a Geiser on order for TP. Like i said...Heard
is that 20th hand info??? cause i heard it was gonna have a flux capacitor and run on plutonium, the chassis is gonna b made out of unobtanium and put 1.21 giggawatts worth of power! but he will b allowed 2 fuel on the highway n mexico though and it wont b charged with cheating cause it will have a hover conversion! haha

mrmatt

is that 20th hand info??? cause i heard it was gonna have a flux capacitor and run on plutonium, the chassis is gonna b made out of unobtanium and put 1.21 giggawatts worth of power! but he will b allowed 2 fuel on the highway n mexico though and it wont b charged with cheating cause it will have a hover conversion! haha
I heard there was on option that would allow it run on trash left in the desert.....

M.Harvey1600

I heard there was on option that would allow it run on trash left in the desert.....
im glad sum1 got my "back to the future" reference... and nice spin on using a race car 2 clean up the desert... thats a unique concept:D

JWK Motorsports

will the flux capacitor have kanebler rods?! I heard tp is goin green with his hybrid TT?! also has solar panels so he never has a quick charge stop..

M.Harvey1600

will the flux capacitor have kanebler rods?! I heard tp is goin green with his hybrid TT?! also has solar panels so he never has a quick charge stop..
careful guys my quote got me negative REP cause we have 2 many jokers on this forum... 1st bad REP I have received, I say lighten up! I figure get a few laughs while we wait for sum concrete answers doesn't hurt! besides it keeps this thread at the top so we can get sum real answers...

Dezertpilot

How come we get a stupid thread for every vehicle for sale? I dont get it....

Demonturtle

The truck has been for sale off and on for a couple of years now. I know they were looking to build a 3 seat truck a while back but I dont think that is coming around for them.

true offroad racing

The Nitro Circus TT is for sale in the classifieds. Are they not racing anymore? Whats going on? New truck or something?
Yup the truck has been for sale the whole time that I have had it. When we were racing the MORE series last year I just didn't push it too much cause we were winning the series and didn't want to lose the championship because the truck sold.

We are not getting out of racing by any means and we are looking to build a three seat truck. We will keep up the updates on the new truck when it happens. We will keep racing this truck until it sells.

The truck is has proven its self time and time again. It has won the MORE Championship and several overalls as well. A very fast, well built truck with a excellent history!!!

Thanks for the post and all the support everyone has given us the past year or so. As far as I am concerned this is the greatest sport with the best people and we have no plans of getting out desert racing!

M.Harvey1600

Yup the truck has been for sale the whole time that I have had it. When we were racing the MORE series last year I just didn't push it too much cause we were winning the series and didn't want to lose the championship because the truck sold.

We are not getting out of racing by any means and we are looking to build a three seat truck. We will keep up the updates on the new truck when it happens. We will keep racing this truck until it sells.

The truck is has proven its self time and time again. It has won the MORE Championship and several overalls as well. A very fast, well built truck with a excellent history!!!

Thanks for the post and all the support everyone has given us the past year or so. As far as I am concerned this is the greatest sport with the best people and we have no plans of getting out desert racing!
awesome... i knew we would get some true facts even though it is fun to speculate... so have u figured out a builder for the new truck?