No Buggy Dorks Crying

B-Dub 1020

Reaction
I know I'll get bashed for this but bring it on. I quit counting how many threads on here bashing Baja , bashing Sal , bashing rookies , bashing Robbie etc etc. You guys wonder why we have trouble getting major sponsors. Keeping tracks in the USA , Tree huggers all over our arses. Listen to yourselfs my god. Be POSITIVE and enjoy the fact that we are free because of our troops and forfathers so we can go racing and travel back and forth into mexico etc. Congrats to my friends Letner and Lawrence racing on your wins even though you were in the dust all day and had to fight hard to win.

Demp

#mikesson
Reaction
I know I'll get bashed for this but bring it on. I quit counting how many threads on here bashing Baja , bashing Sal , bashing rookies , bashing Robbie etc etc. You guys wonder why we have trouble getting major sponsors. Keeping tracks in the USA , Tree huggers all over our arses. Listen to yourselfs my god. Be POSITIVE and enjoy the fact that we are free because of our troops and forfathers so we can go racing and travel back and forth into mexico etc. Congrats to my friends Letner and Lawrence racing on your wins even though you were in the dust all day and had to fight hard to win.

Amen Brotha!!! AMEN!

AP255

Reaction
Got to love that. Amen again. I'm going surfing and practice drowning so I appreciate desert racing even more. First high surf warning for summer here.

Aloha 28

randy68

#1 Enemy of Google
Reaction
Got to love that. Amen again. I'm going surfing and practice drowning so I appreciate desert racing even more. First high surf warning for summer here.

Aloha 28

I hate you!!! j/k:cool:

dan200

#BSF200
Reaction

Aloha 28

Hey AP, fess up and tell us you read RDC all the time but just dont post (till recently):)

jo maoma

Heisenberg
Reaction
Listen to yourselfs my god. Be POSITIVE and enjoy the fact that we are free because of our troops and forfathers...

isn't one of the freedoms our troops and forefathers fought for the freedom of speech....

....pot stirring 101. :D

REEVESRacing

Reaction
thread "drop in" continued...

Aloha 28

ap255...pics, or it didnt happen, lol, seriously, snap / post a cpl.! ;)

surfline said:
Hawaii Recap: TUESDAY (Oahu) – Repeat... Good South-SSW groundswell on tap today as the better spots of the South Shore offer clean chest-head+ surf. Standout breaks of Town provide occasional set waves a couple feet overhead. North Shore hangs flat.

Hawaii Surf Forecast Outlook: Relentless Southern Hemi energy throughout the week and beyond with fun surf. North Shore stays flat. Check the forecast for more details!
The Surfline forecasting team consists of eight specially trained, world renowned forecasters to provide you with the best possible information for you to score great surf anywhere in the world.

LOCAL OAHU SOUTH SHORE SURF FORECAST (Surf sizes are face heights of the front of the waves)

Wednesday 06/10 Thursday 06/11 Friday 06/12 Saturday 06/13 Sunday 06/14
GOOD
SURF: 4-6 ft. - shoulder high to 1 ft. overhead occasionally 7 ft. and good conditions. GOOD
SURF: 4-6 ft. - shoulder high to 1 ft. overhead occasionally 7 ft. and good conditions. GOOD
SURF: 4-6 ft. - shoulder high to 1 ft. overhead occasionally 7 ft. and good conditions.
now back to your regularily scheduled pretty cool thread "Re: No Buggy Dorks Crying."

B-Dub 1020

Reaction
Alan I need you to buy a ticket for the S.N.O.R.E. fundraiser so some of us can keep doing laps in Nevada. If you win I'll buy your ticket from you and give it to a budget racer. Help a bro out. See SNORE fundraiser thread

chicken lips the ocho

Most Annoying RDC Poster
Reaction

i cant wait for the 1000 and rep sent brother

nimrod

KOOK!
Reaction
crying about people crying..........................................................................

Kinda ironic ain't it?

BGRANT

Reaction
Home sick today and RDC has been pretty darn entertaining. All the bitching,moaning, name calling and whining, it's almost like the wife and kids were never gone today.:D

B-Dub 1020

Reaction
Nimme just have the D/A buy a ticket for the cause and show how much pull you have. Get em P-Diddy and Lucas. Hey what is on the menu I hear Clyde's buying the meat!!!

pjc

Chairman
Reaction

Well said B-Dub. +rep for you.

Save the bashing for the eco-nazis and those that enable them via their votes.

pjc

Chairman
Reaction

Aloha 28

A Tsunami in Kali is simply "high surf" on the rock.

Aloha back to you.

I always thought that Lanai would make a great venue for a "Baja GP" course..

Stimpy

Reaction

Aloha 28

So Jealous!!!

AP255

Reaction
Hey AP, fess up and tell us you read RDC all the time but just dont post (till recently)

I live for desert racing more than you can imagine. I get to race for the greatest guys I know in offroad and we have a ton of fun doing it. How can you not read RDC! The challenge is....................well maybe just go read that other thread and I'm sure you'll understand. Surf was really good and getting bigger. Good fun

Aloha 28

dan200

#BSF200
Reaction
Hey AP, fess up and tell us you read RDC all the time but just dont post (till recently)

I live for desert racing more than you can imagine. I get to race for the greatest guys I know in offroad and we have a ton of fun doing it. How can you not read RDC! The challenge is....................well maybe just go read that other thread and I'm sure you'll understand. Surf was really good and getting bigger. Good fun

Aloha 28

I knew it!!!

Stick around for a while...:)

fusionoffroad

Reaction
Home sick today and RDC has been pretty darn entertaining. All the bitching,moaning, name calling and whining, it's almost like the wife and kids were never gone today.:D

fING HILLARIOUS BILLY.DONT LET THE WIFE SEE THIS.AND RIGHT ON THIS POST IS TRUE A POSATIVE ATTITUDE WILL RESULT IN A POSATIVE LIFE.

BGRANT

Reaction
fING HILLARIOUS BILLY.DONT LET THE WIFE SEE THIS.AND RIGHT ON THIS POST IS TRUE A POSATIVE ATTITUDE WILL RESULT IN A POSATIVE LIFE.

She knows my dimented sense of humor, I am sure she would laugh.....................................................right after she gets done beating me.:D