No comps for good drinks at primm anymore

XTEENA

Adam's better half
RDC Crypto
Website
www.facebook.com
So i was in Vegas this weekend and we stoped at Primm BB to get our first drink and gamble a bit, so i go to the tree bar and order a Jager Redbull and i had money in the machine...the guy looks at me and says that will be 12 bucks ...i was like noooooo i have money in the machine... he said that they stop comping high end drinks only well drinks and tap...i was like OH HELL NO but just a FYI out there for everyone going to the Primm race!

(the bloody marys are still comped!!!) lol :D

dan200

#BSF200
RDC Crypto
oh ya we had a blast in vegas!! lol my friend michelles birthday!! We were at the BANK club at the Bellagio...super fun!
still unable to concentrate with your gene simmons tongue out like that.:DI have no idea what you are posting.......

dezertdude

RDC Crypto
pretty sure its been that way for a while. but I dont care personally, just milk that machine and get free well drinks and/or beer. still a pretty good deal. hell theres one machine at that bar that kept paying me off all weekend! and thier hot dogs are awesome. dont diss the tree bar! lol.

Demp

#mikesson
RDC Crypto
a hot dog from the tree bar sounds pretty good right now

XTEENA

Adam's better half
RDC Crypto
Website
www.facebook.com
pretty sure its been that way for a while. but I dont care personally, just milk that machine and get free well drinks and/or beer. still a pretty good deal. hell theres one machine at that bar that kept paying me off all weekend! and thier hot dogs are awesome. dont diss the tree bar! lol.

Im not dissing the tree bar! I was just surprised, and the guy said they just changed the policy a month ago. I LOVE PRIM, i was not talking **** i just thought people would like to know just incase.

dezertdude

RDC Crypto
Im not dissing the tree bar! I was just surprised, and the guy said they just changed the policy a month ago. I LOVE PRIM, i was not talking **** i just thought people would like to know just incase.

haha I hear ya. just messin around.

JENN

"Pinky Poodle"
RDC Crypto
Bummed they were out of Patron when we were there for the SNORE race Sept. 9th.. what bar doesn't have Patron in its cabinet!? Sheesh!

DEZERTSUB

Straw Man
RDC Crypto
Bummed they were out of Patron when we were there for the SNORE race Sept. 9th.. what bar doesn't have Patron in its cabinet!? Sheesh!

That one apparently!!!

scott-dsms

Orange
RDC Crypto
The rule used to be...You play, you drink...even the premium stuff ( Not sure about BB's though ) I thought it was pretty much an industry standard, as long as you were playing. Like everything else people take advantage and ruin it for others. Milking the same 10 spot 1 quarter at a time etc...they had to put rules in place I guess. Up here at the Fandango they implemented the 15 minute rule :) I guess some old dude had too much to drink, mix that with all the construction of the hotel that was going on, and old boy crashed his ride into a bunch of equipment trying to find his way out of the parking lot :)

baja619

RDC Crypto
Website
www.fiberwerx.com
Just order your shot and a glass of ice. And then like magic you bust out the energy drink of choice that you just purchased from the concession store. This way we are still supporting our friends the Hearbst and enjoying the savings and TreeBar.

I have been doing this for years even at the Bars, but dont tell anyone.

XTEENA

Adam's better half
RDC Crypto
Website
www.facebook.com
Probably because you don't look anything like XTEENA. :D

lol yes having boobies gets you mucho drinks!! :D I remember the BITD race at Primm this year, they told someone right infront of me in line they were out of Corona and then i ordered 8 of them!! Drunk and holding 8 bottles of Corona at the tree bar, i might as well have had a big red target on lol too classic!