No credit is bad credit

NOODLE

Reaction
In the latest issue of Dusty Times which i got today, FABTECH payed for a full page add congratulating Kyle Taylor on his Vegas to Reno win. They asked for any pictures we might have so they could be used without having to pay for the rights to use a photo from a company. I gave them a few dozen photos to chose from and they used my pictures in the add. Dont get me wrong, im happy they used my pics but i think it would have been nice since they got them for free to at least give me photo credit on the page, even if it was size 2 font.

dezdude

<font color="#800000"><b> RDC Photographer</b></fo
Reaction
Dusty times only pay's $5 a picture any how. But they should have given you full credit for the pix. I guess if you don't ask they wont say anything. Lesson learned!!!

Kritter

Krittro Campbell
Reaction
Think he was referring to fabtech not giving credit!

NOODLE

Reaction
Yeah, it was Fabtech that I lent the pix's to and I specifically asked for photo credit. But what does a multi-million dollar corp. care if they piss one guy off.

WFODAN

Reaction
Yep that's the ticket !!! LOL!!! You can join the millions of people per year that sue each other . You can sue them for 5 whole American dollars !!!!

MaxDemian

Reaction
I feel for ya, mcneil-offroad.com took 2 pics I took that are on my site and used them for their site and didnt credit me. They never even asked if they could use the pictures.