NO FEAR F-150

JrSyko

Jerry Maguire
Reaction
Yeah, what is the difference, other than the glass, lightbar, tires and wheels?

See ya in the dirt!

Donahoe

Reaction
It NEEDS SUSPENSION BRUCE !!!!!!!!!!!

NEVER LIFT!!!!!

Tomack

Reaction
Who needs suspension? The red one looks bad ass...... Hay Bruce Pm about what I was asking you Please so that I could get things together. Lets get some big air photos....Call me if you need me to show you how.....Hahahah J/K Bruce

"If you aint racin, you aint livin"

In_the_works

Reaction
Looks like it was getting a fair amount of droop on the air shot (for a stocker), but maybe it's just because its ride hight is so tall.

'96 F-150 4x4 ex cab
'02 Maico 250

yotatech

Reaction
Very nice truck. Id likw it more with different front glass and bigger tires, but its still better than a stocker.

fords dont have suspension travel, just a lot of camber adjustment.

StandOnTheGas

Reaction
I jumped the truck for a magazine shot. 2nd gear road... Almost forgot about that. I think 2nd gear road is houses now. The jump is at a highly secret test / proving grounds for Roll-A-Long. Not to far from 2nd gear...

THROTTLE DOWN

redline

Reaction
I saw a No Fear edition F150 yesterday at the dealer ship sticker price on it was $44,155. The front glass looked a lil hayness but other that that it was a kool truck.

btshannon

Reaction
Did you mean heinous? Or something to do with hay?

My own taste for the hops is very powerful, and I had no intention of spending a beerless weekend...

redline

Reaction
DIDNT KNOW EXACTLY HOW TO SPELL IT BUT YOU KNOW WHAT I MEANT. OR MAYBE YOU COULD GO ROLL IN THE HAY WITH IT IF YOU WANT