No Fear Poster Search

desertracer

Reaction
I am trying to locate a poster that I have always wanted to get but can never manage to get my hands on. The poster is a No Fear poster of Ivan in the older PPI toyota TT airing it out through some rollers. There is a saying on it that reads something like, "Its not the short trips in life but the sudden stops" or something to that effect. If anybody know where I could get one soon please let me know.

MikeLeung

Reaction
Actually it says"Its not the pace of life that I fear, but rather the sudden stop at the end"

I've picked up two of them on E-bay...just keep looking. They show up every once in a while.

blazersracing

Reaction
Here is some info for you. It actually says " Its not the pace of life that concerns me. Its the sudden stop at the end." Here is the technical data: #6414 Published and distributed by O.S.P. Publishing, Inc. 1001 Monterey Pass Rd. Monterey Park, CA 91754 Made in USA For a mail order catalog call (213) 896-2916 Copywrite 1995 No Fear Photo: Marshall Williams
Thats all straight from the poster in my weight room. If I had another one Id sell it to you. Hope this info will help.

bajaboy

Reaction
Do you guys think if we contacted Ivan at his Pro Truck office he might know where we can get that poster?

NORCALf150

Reaction
so i was in nascar cafe in vegas yesterday, was standing in line for that ride where you drive the las vegas motor speedway and there hanging on the wall is the poster signed by the ironman back in 97 i was shocked its framed and on the wall kinda outa sight would be nice to have....